Preview Round 23 - Carlton v Essendon - Sat 30th August @ MCG 1.45pm - Changes post #258

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on how Watson, Waite and Casboult will line up forward?
Waite playing out of the goal square, Watson playing at CHF and Casboult rolling around the ground dragging a defender with him.

What about opponents Dram?

There's Hooker and Hurley. But with three KPF who is left with the undersized opponent?
I think that they might try and leave Watson with the undersized opponent. He is the unknown quantity at this level.

They will then try and swap either Hurley or Hooker with the undersized defender when Casboult moves up the ground. Or they are going to try and leave the undersized guy as the loose man in defence while moving their second ruckman onto Cas to try and cover him.

A friend at work called me late last night extremely sick and asked me to take her double shift for her today. I owe her a lot of favours so I said yes. The last two times I did this were the Bulldogs and West Coast games.

So you're welcome when we win.

Great interview with mick on 3AW right now. Hope they put it up online.

Talking about what we've got from this year etc.

A big shout out to all the Blues supporters heading to the G today. Unfortunately due to other committments I am unable to attend. I always try to get to the first and last games each year, I call it my bookends but it did not come off this year.

Go there and enjoy the day whether we win, lose or get spanked. It is always a long 6 months until it rolls around again so make the most of it.

I was just outside and it has the smell and feel of Spring, reminds me of finals days gone by. I hope the players feel this today and it burns as deeply in them as it does me that we will not be there this season.

Our time will come again but as each year goes by it seems a million miles away. Thanks to the team for working their hardest this year and I for one have seen some positives.

Go Blues!!

The comment re walker might put to bed the rumour about his knee. I hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A big shout out to all the Blues supporters heading to the G today. Unfortunately due to other committments I am unable to attend. I always try to get to the first and last games each year, I call it my bookends but it did not come off this year.

Go there and enjoy the day whether we win, lose or get spanked. It is always a long 6 months until it rolls around again so make the most of it.

I was just outside and it has the smell and feel of Spring, reminds me of finals days gone by. I hope the players feel this today and it burns as deeply in them as it does me that we will not be there this season.

Our time will come again but as each year goes by it seems a million miles away. Thanks to the team for working their hardest this year and I for one have seen some positives.

Go Blues!!

Great post! :thumbsu:
One misses that extra surge of excitement of spring coupled with finals footy.
We'll get it back next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back