Preview 2023 Rd 22 Carlton vs Melbourne Saturday August 12 7:30M @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

NO. CHANGES.

Sam Docherty will play his 150th game in the Navy Blue guernsey - the jumper he grew up wearing as a supporter - as Carlton looks to continue its strong run of form from recent months.

Last weekend’s sub, Ed Curnow is the sole omission from the Round 22 team: he has been named as one of four emergencies alongside Jordan Boyd (now available after suspension), Sam Durdin and Josh Honey. One of those four will be named as sub an hour before the bounce.

Backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringAdam Saad
Half-backs:Nic NewmanCaleb MarchbankBrodie Kemp
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Jack MartinTom De KoningDavid Cuningham
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Marc PittonetSam DochertyGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Matthew CottrellPaddy DowZac Fisher
Jesse Motlop
Emergencies:Jordan BoydEd CurnowSam Durdin
Josh Honey

Any parking suggestions for me as I’m driving in tonight ?? 2 hour drive home so I’m going to leave home early

Depends how far you want to walk. Not the easiest place to park near, lots of restrictions in Richmond.

If you're driving in I'd just pay the $10 and park on the MCG grounds.

Can’t wait for this one!
I’m a little worried about the viney/Petracca/Oliver combo and whether or not our midfield will be able to combat that senario?
Also lever/may in defence.

But, if we bring all the key elements we have been the last 7 weeks then were a real shot at this!
Dare to dream blue baggers

Any parking suggestions for me as I’m driving in tonight ?? 2 hour drive home so I’m going to leave home early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure you won't be able to park at the ground unless you have a disabled parking sticker.

Suggest the parking south of the g will be very busy since they're also showing the matildas at rod Laver arena. There's usually some street parking on the Jolimont side (next to the gardens) but you will want to get there early.

heaps of pay parking in the city (Flinders/Russell/exhibition streets) but it will be slow getting out on a Saturday night.

For the record, Rod Laver arena will be open tonight for people who want to watch the Matildas crunch and historical quarter final clash against France with thousands of other fanss o be prepared if you are trying to catch a tram down to the G or getting off near Richmond station etc

There's usually some decent options in the residential areas around here. Mostly unlimited after 5pm. Then you can walk/tram to the G.

Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 1.22.50 pm.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AB_Blue

Parking alert: No general public parking is available for this match. Parking is available for accessibility and accredited passholders only.

Parking for disability permit holders can be pre-booked via Ticketek here.

I normally park at Crown and walk up along the river. About a 20ish walk so not sure if that works for you but it’s an option.

Or you can sometimes get a park on Cremorne St in Richmond but it’s hit and miss.

I thought so but maybe not. They don’t exactly make it clear at times!

Perhaps steer clear to avoid confusion.
It was saying YES all week to General parking, but changed yesterday.
Weather report I guess.
Haven't checked today.

Last edited:
It was saying YES all week to Gemeral parking, but changed yesterday.
Weather report I guess.
Haven't checked today.

It is ridiculous that parking is dependent on the weather.

The entire precinct needs a major upgrade.

It is ridiculous that parking is dependent on the weather.

The entire precinct needs a major upgrade.
what do you suggest, concreting the grass?

Can we get local weather updates through out the day please.
Tony Grieg style turf & weather reports would be great
Where?

So far dry in Bayside.
Wet in Brunswick and coming across from the west. Nothing behind this band of rain it looks like so doesn't look like we will get much if any more once this band goes through. Surface will ve wet and slippery though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back