Game Day Round 23: Sydney Swans V Richmond Tigers @ ANZ Stadium 30/08/2014 - 4:40 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can definitely see a late change.
No way would they want a first gamer rucking against Maric for 120 minutes. They won't risk Tippett in the ruck.
So, Nankervis who's an emergency might come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A wet game against the top team in the competition. Have liked that in 2012/2013. I'd love us to make it absolutely physical today, show the intent from the first siren (without whacking blokes please) and maybe it'll just get into Sydneys heads.

Good luck tiger fans! With the pies gone Im on boatd the tiger train and luck hqs it I'm actually heading up to sydney today so Im gonna join the tiger army at anz this evening and help cheer them on!
Theres quite a few here at the airport as I type so looking forward to yellow and black invasion of sydney

Be honest you'd rather we kept West Coast out. :p
Ha! Actually a few reasons why is like to see you guys get up. In order:
1. The best turnaround of the season in one of the tightest seasons in modern footy.
2. To keep the WC Flogs out
3. We will probs get Sydney week 1 so any changes to team or form is welcome

Ha! Actually a few reasons why is like to see you guys get up. In order:
1. The best turnaround of the season in one of the tightest seasons in modern footy.
2. To keep the WC Flogs out
3. We will probs get Sydney week 1 so any changes to team or form is welcome

imagine the eagle fans if this happened

1) Vickery in as a late change

2) Richmond is trailing by 5 points coming to the final siren

3) 5 seconds to go Ty gets a soft around the neck in a marking contest, and lines up for goal

4) Ty goals after the siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back