Well done Tiges!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Done very well. Unfortunately they've played their grand final against a team with nothing to play for and half their team out, and I expect them to be slaughtered by Port next week
Ive been hearing this for the last 9 weeks. We are a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done very well. Unfortunately they've played their grand final against a team with nothing to play for and half their team out, and I expect them to be slaughtered by Port next week
And we all expect you to get slaughted by North, considering you couldn't even beat Carlton the week before finals.

Thank you Mr Positive
Just being realistic. Sydney had literally no motivation to have a dip. Richmond won by less than a kick.

It's a good effort, but unfortunately looks like back to back finals flogging a for the tigers. At least they're a shot though.

Lol. You're a joke, mate. You drew to Carlton today. We beat the ladder leaders. They may have had 4-5 of their best 22 out, but you can only play the team that's on the park.

You blokes are the biggest pretenders on 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back