Media Twenty and More Sweet FA Posting Tropes

Remove this Banner Ad

Twenty and More Sweet FA Posting Tropes
4. The Punmeister General

They are the ones who post puns, in abnormally larger quantities than should be acceptable. In your mind, you finish their minds by exclaiming, ‘zingo!’ Shudder.
The Punmeister General is apawling.

#bearspuns

This thread hasn't failed yet, please refrain from turning it into a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' just yet.

The Atley version

082010_choose_your_own_adventure_4.jpg

#4 can pretty much be applied to the whole Bears team.

(Here comes a trope called "The Generaliser").
Mainly in the team thread though.

I'm a three full-stop man myself.

#team3fullstops

Then how did you miss them??!?

I am a three question mark and superfluous exclamation mark man myself.

7. The New Guy
He's the guy whose name you don't recognise, but it's justified because unlike the other names you don't recognise this guy has a valid excuse - he/she is new. They can be annoying because they aren't accustom to our continental ways. They might say stuff like "can I play too?" and "why are you so mean?" and "I don't get it". Rarely do they venture further than the limits of match threads or their team threads so you needn't worry about them too much.

8. He Needs a ******* Translator
Detta är inte en gå på alla som inte talar engelska; Det är en go på alla som inte talar det väl, eller bara vara allmänt förvirrande. Oftare än inte det är inte ett problem, men det finns några som kränker mer än de flesta. I grunden är det inte just hänvisa dålig grammatik, men det är en del av den. Den innehåller också någon dålig formatering och alla som gör vaga referenser från en svunnen tid. Jag ska bara gå vidare och säga det: det här är för fumbler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7. The New Guy
He's the guy whose name you don't recognise, but it's justified because unlike the other names you don't recognise this guy has a valid excuse - he/she is new. They can be annoying because they aren't accustom to our continental ways. They might say stuff like "can I play too?" and "why are you so mean?" and "I don't get it". Rarely do they venture further than the limits of match threads or their team threads so you needn't worry about them too much.

I think this every now and then about the Royals. I keep forgetting that they are still a thing, like I'll open up a thread and see a signature from a poster that says "Gold City Royals" and I'm always like "Oh yeah! Those guys. Ha!".

Then how did you miss them??!?

I am a three question mark and superfluous exclamation mark man myself.

7. The New Guy

Detta är inte en gå på alla som inte talar engelska; Det är en go på alla som inte talar det väl, eller bara vara allmänt förvirrande. Oftare än inte det är inte ett problem, men det finns några som kränker mer än de flesta. I grunden är det inte just hänvisa dålig grammatik, men det är en del av den. Den innehåller också någon dålig formatering och alla som gör vaga referenser från en svunnen tid. Jag ska bara gå vidare och säga det: det här är för fumbler.
Nice Swedish, I'm assuming it was google translated though...

I do miss StFly

The_Swedish_Chef.jpg

Scoobidy Borg.

for those playing at home:
This is not a go at anyone who does not speak English ; It's a go at anyone who does not speak it well , or just be generally confusing. More often than not it's not a problem, but there are some that violates more than most. Basically it's not just referring bad grammar , but that's part of it. It also contains some bad formatting and making vague references to the past . I'll just go ahead and say it : this is the fumbler .

This is not a go at anyone who does not speak English ; It's a go at anyone who does not speak it well , or just be generally confusing. More often than not it's not a problem, but there are some that violates more than most. Basically it's not just referring bad grammar , but that's part of it. It also contains some bad formatting and making vague references to the past . I'll just go ahead and say it : this is the fumbler .
You just killed the joy of everyone having to translate it themselves.

Thanks, I had most of it worked out, but got stuck on fumbler. I figured it was some kind of traditional Swedish soup. How silly do I look...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back