Leagues Unofficial BF SC Cash Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all got a few spots vacant in my $50 cash league if anyone is interested in joining up another league then let me know via private message and I can give the details. I'm in a few big footy leagues just just to prove I'm trustworthy. Got a few spots that need to be filled urgently. The level of comp is medium-low level players. Thanks

Hey all got a few spots vacant in my $50 cash league if anyone is interested in joining up another league then let me know via private message and I can give the details. I'm in a few big footy leagues just just to prove I'm trustworthy. Got a few spots that need to be filled urgently. The level of comp is medium-low level players. Thanks

Hi bud I'm keen if spots still available

Hi there I'm in for 50 SC if still available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a call out to all the serious Supercoaches out there

I have a cash league that has limited spots left. Entry is $25 with the champion taking home $400 and $50 will go to whomever has the highest weekly score for the year.
This will be one competitive league, this is not for any part timer. So do you think you have got what it takes to win the cash.

If you do please contact me for league details

I have a cash league that has limited spots left. Entry is $25 with the champion taking home $400 and $50 will go to whomever has the highest weekly score for the year.
This will be one competitive league, this is not for any part timer. So do you think you have got what it takes to win the cash.

I'm keen to join if any spots left, pm details.. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys - still positions available!

YeVovrr.png

Join here: http://goo.gl/3hcfy

1 Spot Left get in quick before it fills.

SPOTS FOR $50 LEAGUE ARE BECOMING LIMITED! GET IN FAST!

==============================================================================================================
Hello everyone! Supercoach is upon as and another year of sitting in front of your computer all night and making those friday night trades are upon us!

This year i will be doing two leagues, one league = $50 entry and one league = $20 entry.

$50 Entry league =
18 players = $900 in the kitty.
1st = $500
2nd = $250
3rd = $150
Last = $20 which i will chuck in myself for a bit of fun ;)
(THIS INCLUDES FINALS!)

$20 Entry league =
18 players = $360 in the kitty.
1st = $180
2nd = $120
3rd = $60
Last = $20 again for a bit of fun ;)

For anyone who wants to join just shoot me a PM and we'll discuss details, i'm also going to chuck in a few prizes every few weeks for the highest scorer of the round ( nothing too big but just for a bit more fun)

Cheers lads and happy supercoaching in 2014 :)

Hi Nick,

i won your competition can you please get back to me in regards to prize $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back