Leagues Unofficial BF SC Cash Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to join your league N1k0s287 if possible. Havent got a response yet. Been patient. Looking for a cash league for a while now.

Hi mate - there's still about 6 spots left in my league if you're interested. $50 entry. Ive run it for a few years with mates of mine ($20 entry), but since I boosted it up to $50 theres been a few spots open up. We're all on facebook and catch-up regularly - happy to add you on facebook if you want some kind of security.

PM if you're interested matey!

Strange that. Neither have I.

Hi mate - there's still about 6 spots left in my league if you're interested. $50 entry. Ive run it for a few years with mates of mine ($20 entry), but since I boosted it up to $50 theres been a few spots open up. We're all on facebook and catch-up regularly - happy to add you on facebook if you want some kind of security.

Appreciate the kind reply. Can you send me some details on the specifics, e.g.prizes.

Thanks man.

Welcome back for the 2014 Cash League Season!

With 2013 boasting 150 participants and $7.5K in prizes, 2014 looks set to be another big year!

The format of the leagues will change in 2014. This year they will be run as 'Groups', based purely on overall ranking. The price points catered for this year are $20, $50 & $100 entries across SC & 'Real' DT.

Click here for more info and how to enter >>

Hey mate I've joined again this year. Ive joined a $20 and a $50 league cheers..

Hi guys,

Have a $35 Sports Banter private SuperCoach league with some spots left if interested.

Pot split as follows:

1st - $500
2nd - $100

Running it in conjunction with our SuperCoach writer who will do updates on the site and we'll also do updates on twitter etc as well.

Check out the details here http://www.sportsbanter.com.au/afl-supercoach-2014-sign-up-now/

Contact us @ admin@sportsbanter.com.au if you want any further details.

Cheers

Steven

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

Have a $35 Sports Banter private SuperCoach league with some spots left if interested.

Pot split as follows:

1st - $500
2nd - $100

Running it in conjunction with our SuperCoach writer who will do updates on the site and we'll also do updates on twitter etc as well.

Check out the details here http://www.sportsbanter.com.au/afl-supercoach-2014-sign-up-now/

Contact us @ admin@sportsbanter.com.au if you want any further details.

Cheers

Steven
Hey Steven,
Are there any spots left?

Hi PK I paid and joineda 50 dollar league yesterdaay nd emailed you and had no response? do i need to do anything else. Team name Red FURy

Hey guys! Still 4 spots left for SC Cash league. Get in before the season starts!
PM for details

Hi guys - Click here for more info and how to enter >>

As it stands, we have the following numbers and prize pools based on the current number of entrants:

K2ThA7q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back