Status
Not open for further replies.

PK

The SuperCoach
Feb 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Welcome back for the 2014 Cash League Season!

With 2013 boasting 150 participants and $7.5K in prizes, 2014 looks set to be another big year!

The format of the leagues will change in 2014. This year they will be run as 'Groups', based purely on overall ranking. The price points catered for this year are $20, $50 & $100 entries across SC & 'Real' DT.

Click here for more info and how to enter >>

Last edited:

Hi BFers!

Once again, iWin is running Supercoach Cash Leagues. It has been running for the past 3 years, and this year it has been expanded to 2 leagues, meaning BFers can now get in on the action!

This league is $50 entry.

Prizes is as followed:

PRIZES WILL BE AS FOLLOWED:
8th - 5th - $25!!
4th - $50!!
3rd- $100!!
2nd - $200!!
1st - $450!!!!! + HUGE BRAGGING RIGHTS!

This is a legit cash league. I can completely understand folks hesitation in giving money to a complete stranger but I can offer you my details (phone number, facebook etc). I can assure you keeping your $50 is NOT worth the bombardment of threats I will personally receive if I am not a man of my word. Plus, there can be testimonies from past winners.

If you're interested, PM me.

I MUST STRESS SPOTS ARE LIMITED. League is filling fast so get in quick!

Thank you

iWin

Hey All,

Every year I have 4 leagues designated. Leaving one I always jump into late.

This year that 5th league will be a cash league.

$50 Entry.

Anyone welcome. First in best dressed, Will provide the league code once Money is cleared into account.

1st h/a : $275
2nd h/a : $125
3rd h/a : $50
1st finals : $300
2st finals : $150
(You can win two prizes potentially...)

18 spots so if u want in msg for Tfr details.

League will fill fast I imagine. Have been a BigFooty member for 5 years now regularly posting so most likely seen me around.

Dependent on how many queries I have I may set up two leagues and have a second officiator.

Happy Supercoaching!!

If there's spots left, I'm keen to join.

Hello everyone! Supercoach is upon as and another year of sitting in front of your computer all night and making those friday night trades are upon us!

This year i will be doing two leagues, one league = $50 entry and one league = $20 entry.

$50 Entry league =
18 players = $900 in the kitty.
1st = $500
2nd = $250
3rd = $150
Last = $20 which i will chuck in myself for a bit of fun ;)
(THIS INCLUDES FINALS!)

$20 Entry league =
18 players = $360 in the kitty.
1st = $180
2nd = $120
3rd = $60
Last = $20 again for a bit of fun ;)

For anyone who wants to join just shoot me a PM and we'll discuss details, i'm also going to chuck in a few prizes every few weeks for the highest scorer of the round ( nothing too big but just for a bit more fun)

Cheers lads and happy supercoaching in 2014 :)

How much room do you have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPOTS FOR $50 LEAGUE ARE BECOMING LIMITED! GET IN FAST!

==============================================================================================================
Hello everyone! Supercoach is upon as and another year of sitting in front of your computer all night and making those friday night trades are upon us!

This year i will be doing two leagues, one league = $50 entry and one league = $20 entry.

$50 Entry league =
18 players = $900 in the kitty.
1st = $500
2nd = $250
3rd = $150
Last = $20 which i will chuck in myself for a bit of fun ;)
(THIS INCLUDES FINALS!)

$20 Entry league =
18 players = $360 in the kitty.
1st = $180
2nd = $120
3rd = $60
Last = $20 again for a bit of fun ;)

For anyone who wants to join just shoot me a PM and we'll discuss details, i'm also going to chuck in a few prizes every few weeks for the highest scorer of the round ( nothing too big but just for a bit more fun)

Cheers lads and happy supercoaching in 2014 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back