Not-a-cluey Mitch Clark to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I never bother with trying to hypothesise trades. That's Graham Wright's job, and it doesn't matter what I come up with, he's not logging into bigfooty to get my thoughts.

So when you criticise Essendon and James Hird, what exactly are you trying to achieve? After all, that decision is for the board of the EFC, and it doesn't matter what you say, they aren't going to log into bigfooty to get your thoughts. Stinks of pretentiousness to me to say "oh na I don't deal with trade hypotheticals" like they are beneath you.

So when you criticise Essendon and James Hird, what exactly are you trying to achieve? After all, that decision is for the board of the EFC, and it doesn't matter what you say, they aren't going to log into bigfooty to get your thoughts. Stinks of pretentiousness to me to say "oh na I don't deal with trade hypotheticals" like they are beneath you.
Cool story.

I'm not sure how my thoughts on doping relate to not bothering to argue whether a player is worth pick 23 or 45.

:drunk:

He wasn't when he was here and he wouldn't be now.

Can't kick, s**t decision maker.

He's the ranga version of Terlich.
You don't get games at Hawthorn if you can't kick.

He's not the player he was at Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily would be. Difference is, he got proper development at our club. He's a much much better player now.

Cheney is one of those players that is not quite good enough to keep a spot with us, but would easily improve a lessor sides list.

Here's hoping it turns out as well as their last recruiting coup of a fragile west Australian..... Dayle Garlett anyone??
Post it for a 4th time, go on, you know you want to?

Just dobbed a beautiful goal from 50 on the boundary line. He may well have been bad at Melbourne, the player he is and the player he's been is not the same as the Demons one. Same can be said for Jamie Bennell and Stef Martin too. Funny that.

Just dobbed a beautiful goal from 50 on the boundary line. He may well have been bad at Melbourne, the player he is and the player he's been is not the same as the Demons one. Same can be said for Jamie Bennell and Stef Martin too. Funny that.

Actually Stefan Martin did exactly the same at Melbourne as he has done with Brisbane when he was number 1 ruck.

It's a mystery why Neeld got rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back