Not-a-cluey Mitch Clark to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It isn't that far off the realms of possibility. At least from what I know it would not be an unfair trade as such. Shiels is definitely a very good player but he is not the top 2 or 3 midfielders at Hawthorn and as Paul Roos said today going into the 2014 season Mitch Clark was Melbourne's best player.
You need to understand the Hawthorn list though.

Trading out Shiels, would take out one of our younger mids, of which we don't have too many with experience under their belt at the moment. I couldn't see Clarkson willing to lose him. He's also touted as a future captain.

You need to understand the Hawthorn list though.

Trading out Shiels, would take out one of our younger mids, of which we don't have too many with experience under their belt at the moment. I couldn't see Clarkson willing to lose him. He's also touted as a future captain.

That is true and when you put it like that it makes sense. I was just trying to think of a far trade for both Hawthorn and Melbounre when I thought of Shiels.

That is true and when you put it like that it makes sense. I was just trying to think of a far trade for both Hawthorn and Melbounre when I thought of Shiels.
To be honest, I never bother with trying to hypothesise trades. That's Graham Wright's job, and it doesn't matter what I come up with, he's not logging into bigfooty to get my thoughts.

To be honest, I never bother with trying to hypothesise trades. That's Graham Wright's job, and it doesn't matter what I come up with, he's not logging into bigfooty to get my thoughts.

True but half the fun is speculating. I am pretty sure Longmire does not log into bigfooty to read my opinion on how he should structure the side but that does not mean I am not going to give that opinion on the Sydney forum on bigfooty. Talking about it is fun.

True but half the fun is speculating. I am pretty sure Longmire does not log into bigfooty to read my opinion on how he should structure the side but that does not mean I am not going to give that opinion on the Sydney forum on bigfooty. Talking about it is fun.
Hmmmm, I hear what you're saying, but I don't really feel it. Each to their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish....

He's coming home to Sydney. Him and frawley are coming in a 3 way deal for Tom Derickx and our 3rd rd draft pick.
He can't handle the pressure of being paid a ridiculous wage so that rules your club out.

Maybe we are planning to add him to the list so we can immediately trade him to North for 2 first round picks...
I see what you did there.

He'll be paid under a beyond blue ambassadorship programme. Excluded from the salary cap don't you know.
We're going to make him King of Tasmania, just you wait and see.

The best he has played in his career was when he was the #1 ruck option at the Lions.

You can never have too much forward power.

Yeah you can.

If he wanted to go home to Perth I wouldn't take him at the Eagles. We have Darling, Kennedy, LeCras, McGovern, Cripps, Hill, Resting rucks in Lycett and Naitanui.

Clark simply wouldn't fit in.

campaigner probably will end up at Sydney, even though he left Brissy cause he was homesick didn't he???

Sydney is in the middle of Perth and Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back