• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how many new signup Sept 2014 posters are on here since we were after a new coach... And some of them are just In the Know!! Then there are the new ones saying ridiculous comments to deliberately cause annoyance, pretty obvious to most.
Looking forward to this damn announcement being over with, starting to not care who they choose now.

But if this signing is as great as is being touted, then the concerns on his ability to coach should be very very minimal.
Same goes for Bass who has already been a successful head coach.
Not sure what you mean. I don't believe that the AFC have been touting a succession plan.

I just love how many new signup Sept 2014 posters are on here since we were after a new coach... And some of them are just In the Know!! Then there are the new ones saying ridiculous comments to deliberately cause annoyance, pretty obvious to most.
Looking forward to this damn announcement being over with, starting to not care who they choose now.
Some of us noobs might stick around cos I know I'm having a blast. Would've been on this ages ago if i knew about it.

Bassett Head Coach (I hope)
Ratten Senior Assistant
ROK forward coach
milburn defensive coach
Kingsley midfield coach

I would be happy with that
Looks good to me, wouldn't mind Big Coxy as Ruck coach either.

Unfortunately I get the feeling we'll be left with at least one of Bickley or Camporeale still in the box.

No Tomato Sauce, just gut feel.

would ratten move for anything less then a head coaching gig? just wondering...he's at a premiership club and only joined in 2013.
Make him director of coaching/senior assistant. More important role if we appoint a more junior coach.

Thompson HAD a job and a contract, one that he was being very well paid to fulfil. Why would he leave that for an assistant job in a different state? Nonsensical.

Voss has given no evidence he can coach. Worsfold is a burnout and hasn't won anything for years. Goodwin is the Boys Club. Clarko is fantasy. Hird should be drummed out of football.

The best options are still those in front of us. It ISN'T Sanderson, as his days were done. Putting up with him as we drove off the cliff would have been disaster out.

By the way - I'm still unsure if you're a troll or not. You seem to hold the kind of views that the supporter of another club would post on this board to bait people. I mean, Petrenko ... Cmon ...

Still on the troll bandwagon! Get on board buddy cause I'm not going anywhere.

Gee...you're SO clever to dispute every coach I brought up! How did you do that??

Thompson wouldn't have come as Sando's senior assistant in a mentoring capacity if the price was right and there was no place for him at Essendon?

If we end up with an untried head coach, my preference is definitely for it to be Bassett. He hasn't had long in the AFL system, but he was able to completely turn Norwood around, and most importantly, able to get the maximum from the players he had at his disposal, turning a few of them into AFL quality players along the way. If we get him lined up with a good senior assistant, and a quality mix of assistants, that'd be a pretty decent result.

But really, I'm going to burn down West Lakes if we don't get Clarkson, because BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo trying his best to convince Clarko:

roo_clarko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back