Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chick who used to have a crush on me just came out of the closet.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

The chick I first did the full do with way back when on Lorne beach, dubbed "Miss World" by my old man and his leering mates due to her advanced development in the chesticle region, was as feminine as could be back then. It was a Summer fling as we both holidayed down there that Summer.

Being "the first" she always held a place in my thoughts. 30 years later a mate of mine says "Hey, I had a chat with a chick last weekend and, after a few small talk questions, she worked out that we may know the same bloke despite living miles apart all our lives. That bloke is you ya dirty dog. She told me you guys were each other's firsts." I reeled off the first name of my first conquest and he reeled off her surname. "How is she? Is she married? Still a stunner? Any kids?" I asked.

"She has a fully shaved head, piercings all over her face and she's been working as a landscape gardener for over 20 years. Yep, looks different to your description, apart from the fact she's still stunning. Oh, and she is married..............to a chick. She laughed because you apparently remain the only dude she's ever done!"

I feel your self doubt mate.

The chick I first did the full do with way back when on Lorne beach, dubbed "Miss World" by my old man and his leering mates due to her advanced development in the chesticle region, was as feminine as could be back then. It was a Summer fling as we both holidayed down there that Summer.

Being "the first" she always held a place in my thoughts. 30 years later a mate of mine says "Hey, I had a chat with a chick last weekend and, after a few small talk questions, she worked out that we may know the same bloke despite living miles apart all our lives. That bloke is you ya dirty dog. She told me you guys were each other's firsts." I reeled off the first name of my first conquest and he reeled off her surname. "How is she? Is she married? Still a stunner? Any kids?" I asked.

"She has a fully shaved head, piercings all over her face and she's been working as a landscape gardener for over 20 years. Yep, looks different to your description, apart from the fact she's still stunning. Oh, and she is married..............to a chick. She laughed because you apparently remain the only dude she's ever done!"

I feel your self doubt mate.

Haha, that's rough.

Look what I found in the garage earlier today…..

JYkfUBv.jpg
wheres the nest?

i work at a grocery store here in the dc area. i killed a black widow spider outside the store front, when i was out there bring in shopping carts (with, believe it or not, hairspray, doesn't smell and is harmless, somewhat). had to kill it because we had summertime plants outside then (a nice lawsuit waiting to happen)

Last edited:
It's a redback spider. Very dangerous. Do not approach.

More or less venomous than a funnel web? Anyone on here a spider expert?

Apparently not nearly as dangerous as we've all grown up believing, and anti-venom is not usually administered in treating bites. There you go.

Nonetheless, destroy that red and black ****!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a redback spider. Very dangerous. Do not approach.

More or less venomous than a funnel web? Anyone on here a spider expert?

Much less.

That's a female redback. The male version doesn't have a red back, funnily enough.

Former Geelong Captain Tom Harley has joined the Sydney Swans as General Manager of Football.

a ) does this mean he's off TV more

b ) lol sydney, suck s**t.
Thats a win/win if there ever was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back