Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhanced the coaching program to ensure increased teaching, game plan and skill development...

Loving the sound of that..!!

Sounds like everything bluey lacked in

Comments from the board, saying we need a coach who has the experience to guide us to a flag. So we all think Bomber, as the other mentioned prospects have no record of coaching a team to a flag.Ratten, Voss, didn't, and the others such as Bolton,Dew, Sanderson etc are nowhere near that stuff, if this is the case we might of as well kept Bluey for one more season.
If we haven't already done a deal with Bomber, then we are looking at a Lions case with the sacking of Voss , thinking they had Roos hook,line and sinker.Wat a f..k up that was.
Looking at it from another angle, I ask, that with all the serious s**t going on at both Essendon and our club, Bomber still goes on his 2 week holiday to the USA,,, that may well be the proof in the pudding that Bomber has the coaching job, be it the Essendon coach or the Suns coach.!!
Let me throw another one from left field, and you will most likely laugh at me here,,,,,,, the board have expressed they want a coach that can take us to the next level, a coach with good finals experience, even premiership experience.A coach that has all the experience to get the best of the players development and skills, communicator, able to teach hardness and toughness on the field as well as becoming a father figure to many of the young players.......be it Kevin Sheedy..... yes Sheedy. laugh at this idea, but also think about it and it may well not be so silly.

If Bluey wasn't the right man and to be honest he had 6 years, I don't care if it is Bomber or someone else, I just want the board to pick someone that can instill a game plan and drill it into the player brains so they follow it like a Hawthorn or Sydney

Hi guys, the timeframe for appointing your new coach is going to be something of a factor in who is available, since it is possible that Adelaide will burn up one choice and potentially Essendon the most obvious choice (if things go that way). There seem to be a few good candidates out there if your board is willing to take the plunge but I would guess that you might be the last ones to lock in your coach. A potentially big culture change coming up since the club has only known one head coach. Going to be an interesting ride. Hope it goes well.

There are a heap of candidates in the wings, surely one of them has to be good (enough)

This is the most sort after position in the league right now, the incoming coach has the chance to be a multiple premiership coach within a few years, I would suspect quality coaches, some currently at other clubs would be contacting us via their managers trying to line up an interview

Yep, you'd think there would be a long list of contenders for your club to sought through ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, the timeframe for appointing your new coach is going to be something of a factor in who is available, since it is possible that Adelaide will burn up one choice and potentially Essendon the most obvious choice (if things go that way). There seem to be a few good candidates out there if your board is willing to take the plunge but I would guess that you might be the last ones to lock in your coach. A potentially big culture change coming up since the club has only known one head coach. Going to be an interesting ride. Hope it goes well.
For this reason, I think a change of coach is for the best. The players may get a nice wake up call and will need to work their hardest to impress a new coach without any prejudices about selection (minus the obvious in picking Ablett).

Hutchy and Caro two peanuts in a shell, wouldn't believe either of them, any other news
Hutchy went on to say that we have to get on the front foot with Bomber. We can't go through the process with Bomber & need to get on a plane now and sign him.

Interesting in the fact that hutchy is close with bomber and reckons if he had Boths teams in front of him, he would coach he suns. Hutchy thinks the suns should get on a plane and cut bomber a deal
Everything Bomber has said indicates he wants ( and expects ) the Essendon role, but people in football are so full of s**t that who knows what the * is the truth

Hutchy went on to say that we have to get on the front foot with Bomber. We can't go through the process with Bomber & need to get on a plane now and sign him.
Well that's it then, the board just spent 2 weeks with their dicks in their hands so prompt and decisive action is not a trait they appear to possess

If Bluey wasn't the right man and to be honest he had 6 years, I don't care if it is Bomber or someone else, I just want the board to pick someone that can instill a game plan and drill it into the player brains so they follow it like a Hawthorn or Sydney
Iva,
true, we also need the right assistant coaches, and a decent coach for the Suns ressies side in the NEAFL .

Comments from the board, saying we need a coach who has the experience to guide us to a flag. So we all think Bomber, as the other mentioned prospects have no record of coaching a team to a flag.Ratten, Voss, didn't, and the others such as Bolton,Dew, Sanderson etc are nowhere near that stuff, if this is the case we might of as well kept Bluey for one more season.
If we haven't already done a deal with Bomber, then we are looking at a Lions case with the sacking of Voss , thinking they had Roos hook,line and sinker.Wat a f..k up that was.
Looking at it from another angle, I ask, that with all the serious s**t going on at both Essendon and our club, Bomber still goes on his 2 week holiday to the USA,,, that may well be the proof in the pudding that Bomber has the coaching job, be it the Essendon coach or the Suns coach.!!
Let me throw another one from left field, and you will most likely laugh at me here,,,,,,, the board have expressed they want a coach that can take us to the next level, a coach with good finals experience, even premiership experience.A coach that has all the experience to get the best of the players development and skills, communicator, able to teach hardness and toughness on the field as well as becoming a father figure to many of the young players.......be it Kevin Sheedy..... yes Sheedy. laugh at this idea, but also think about it and it may well not be so silly.
Woosha ..... Ticks all the boxes ..... not compromised by the whole 'Easendon'* circus ..... just need to coax him out of his semi-retirement is all.

Woosha ..... Ticks all the boxes ..... not compromised by the whole 'Easendon'* circus ..... just need to coax him out of his semi-retirement is all.
Woosha...
There was a big write up today in the herald sun melbourne.. That half the team were high on drugs in 2006 when they won the premiership..
Dean Cox was saying took the club years to fix itself up.
And worsfold had no idea.. What was happening around the club
No thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back