Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep , lives at Currumbin creek , supports local footy , always at Salk oval meeting kids. Would have huge respect of the playing group.
Ahh old Salk Oval. The memories. Played my first ever game of footy there in 1980 as an 11 year old...up there with being star struck running into Alan Johnson, Steven Icke and Ron Barassi when they hopped out of a car in front of the Palm Beach hotel in 1983 - my first ever sighting of a VFL player!

Sportsbet has resumed betting , but now with a sub text , make of this what you will , but its not on the Doggies page.

Next Gold Coast Suns Coach

Applies to the next officially signed Head coach of the Gold Coast Suns. Dead heat applies should co-coaches be announced. Others on request. Limits apply.

Sportsbet has resumed betting , but now with a sub text , make of this what you will , but its not on the Doggies page.

Next Gold Coast Suns Coach

Applies to the next officially signed Head coach of the Gold Coast Suns. Dead heat applies should co-coaches be announced. Others on request. Limits apply.
I actually read a lot into that... gee.. risky though.

This is like that time Garry Lyon said pre-brownlow "it could be 1, 2 or even 3 medallists tonight", then Goodes, Buckley and Ricciuto won together. Definitely something in this. Can't see how this would work though, unless there's a clear gameday/midweek responsibility split. Otherwise, what if one coach wants to swing Day forward for the last quarter and the other doesn't? etc.

This is like that time Garry Lyon said pre-brownlow "it could be 1, 2 or even 3 medallists tonight", then Goodes, Buckley and Ricciuto won together. Definitely something in this. Can't see how this would work though, unless there's a clear gameday/midweek responsibility split. Otherwise, what if one coach wants to swing Day forward for the last quarter and the other doesn't? etc.

Yes they would have to work well together and be willing to make decisions by consensus.

I like the thought of our club being the innovator of the league, Karmichael might just be the start of this "out of the box" thinking. I suppose anything ios possible with Blighty around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Co Coaching thing already happens. Nathan Buckley was basically head coach with Mick and the same with Leon Cameron under Kevin Sheedy.
If there were to be two coaches it would be a main coach that gets all the limelight (Bomber) and another guy that just does all the actually training and match day stuff (Bolton).

Warrick Capper/Mark Jackson
Yes. Then have the box videoed for each weeks game, put it on the web with a pay per view basis, and watch the Suns become the richest club in the nation. It would trend its arse off.

........... we'd be sh!t though and bottom four material.

But FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back