Plibersek - Opposition arse clown

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really think Australia is incapable of coordinating health assistance in Africa? Is your partisanship so blinding?

This is toxic in its irony. Well played.

But just so I can get straight what your argument is, amid the wreckage of your post ... are you actually saying that Professor Chris Baggoley (let alone all the other health experts who agree with him) is a blind partisan? A person appointed to the position of CMO by Labor who has a stellar record of health expertise and service over many years? That's actually what you're trying to claim, yes?

This post alone was worth not putting you on ignore. High level businessman and government advisor spends all his time trolling on a football website. LOLZA.

More like you found an internet bride, set her family up on the farm, and started an internet cafe.

I know that your nose is a little out of joint because I reckon that you aren't quite being genuine with us, but there really is no need to embellish things to make a cheap point.

Owning businesses overseas where you deal with high ranking government officials, and being asked to join trade delegations, really aren't that big a deal.

So, suck it up cancat.:thumbsu::rainbow:

btw, thanks for the cheap, stereotyping. Stay classy.

And I am the Ambassador to Mozambique

Good luck in your posting, but I really don't think so.

I think i would have a bit of an idea where i stand on the political spectrum , and i believe which is left of centre , far from a right wing extremist

THE funniest thing that I have read on teh intehwebs for a very long time.

Lovely work!

I think i would have a bit of an idea where i stand on the political spectrum , and i believe which is left of centre , far from a right wing extremist
And I am asking you to explain that 'bit of an idea', if you don't mind.
This is toxic in its irony. Well played.

But just so I can get straight what your argument is, amid the wreckage of your post ... are you actually saying that Professor Chris Baggoley (let alone all the other health experts who agree with him) is a blind partisan? A person appointed to the position of CMO by Labor who has a stellar record of health expertise and service over many years? That's actually what you're trying to claim, yes?
Did you just answer a question with a question? Why don't you try and actually answer the question? Is Australia incapable of working with the other nations helping with the Ebola outbreak because you think we are inept dundafaces who don't play well with others?

Here's some thinking music while you decide on your answer. It comes courtesy of a local artist I believe your familiar with:
Professor Chris Baggoley, says there is no need for panic because the advice from the European Union is that the risk of passing on the disease, even for people coming from Africa, is "really very low"... Professor Baggoley said his officials have been tracking the spread of the disease for some months. "We have a tried and true system in relation to our quarantine officers," he said. "They know the sorts of things to be looking for and our health system is really well-placed to manage where there is a concern of a disease of this nature."

Did you just answer a question with a question? Why don't you try and actually answer the question? Is Australia incapable of working with the other nations helping with the Ebola outbreak because you think we are inept dundafaces who don't play well with others?

Actually, it's quite funny. I've now repeatedly answered demands and questions from you and your best mates on here - all because you're absolutely fuming that I called pazza out on something completely obvious.

The answer to your question was surely clear from my post. Unless you are really thick?! And don't blame me if you ask something so patronising and I then point out how truly absurd your own position is. You seemingly think that pazza knows more about this issue (and is less partisan, just for even more laughs) than the Chief Medical Officer of Australia and countless other senior health officials; let's be honest: your position is beyond embarrassing, really.

And you've answered my questions with three of your own questions, what's more. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. (Oh, and btw, if you're still really struggling to figure it all out ... the answers are exactly the same as they were to your previous question.)

Here's some thinking music while you decide on your answer. It comes courtesy of a local artist I believe your familiar with:

Though your instinct is to be extremely condescending, you're really bad at it. And I mean really bad. I suggest you read that set of words from Professor Baggoley back to yourself over and over again until you genuinely understand them and their context. They completely support my argument, and completely shatter pazza's. But thank you, because I doubt we'll see a more spectacular own goal than this in the entire A-League competition this season. That's a stunner.

Actually, it's quite funny. I've now repeatedly answered demands and questions from you and your best mates on here - all because you're absolutely fuming that I called pazza out on something completely obvious...
Gee you really rate yourself, ay?

You shouldn't. You're wearing fluoro boots while failing to kick straight and it's probably because you're too busy thinking of the next 'zinger' your gonna say at the stoppage.

And yes, you did answer the question. I just assumed you didn't actually think Australia was that inept and so I was giving you a chance to correct that perception. Sorry for that assumption, I thought you said you weren't partisan. Or maybe I was fooled by the fluro boots.

Gee you really rate yourself, ay?

No, actually, I don't at all as a general rule. Compared to you (and the flail-away-with-lame-personal-insults-when-losing debating style you have, which is reminiscent of about a 7 year old), I certainly do. But that's really saying nothing at all.

And yes, you did answer the question. I just assumed you didn't actually think Australia was that inept and so I was giving you a chance to correct that perception. Sorry for that assumption, I thought you said you weren't partisan. Or maybe I was fooled by the fluro boots.

Yep, ok ... keep going while you're on such a roll. Keep asking completely disconnected and illogical questions and putting words in other peoples' mouths if it makes you happy, I guess. Never have I gone even remotely close to saying anything like that, but you know that of course. Your attempts to deflect and now try to squirm away from your hopeless and discredited arguments (all caused purely by your own partisanship and pazza's, and not anyone else's) are utterly excruciating and getting worse.

Your arguments are not getting any better. "Wade in boots and all"? God knows how many posts pazza had already made on this thread before I chose to respond. I thought I'd been extremely tolerant and patient, actually; quite the reverse of what you're accusing me of doing, as it happens. I posted because I'd been reading the thread on and off for a while - and got to the point (finally) where I was sufficiently sick and tired of him/her derailing it with the sort of blatantly one-eyed stuff you'd only expect to hear from someone in Plibersek's own PR team.
There's nothing to argue with until now, so I'm not sure how you could 'judge' my arguments. You posted an empty criticism of a single poster in a mountain of dross and I called you on it.

Wut? Why do you need me to do all the work that you (and your mate) should have done for yourself already before commenting here?

But, hey, I'm feeling fairly generous so here's a tip: start with ASIO's assessment of the current terror alert levels in Australia here - http://www.asio.gov.au/asio-and-national-security/threat-environment.html. And then maybe branch off into some more basic reading of some factual information about terrorism from there. After all, I think they know a little bit more about it than some guys sitting at home in their underpants with a bottle of Coke in one hand and typing into a computer keyboard with the other.

As for the ebola stuff, there are numerous forms of information already in the public domain outlining how dangerous and impractical it would be to send Australian medical staff into the affected areas atm. That's certainly the advice of Australia's Chief Medical Officer and a range of other senior officials but, again, I suppose pazza would know a lot more about it than the actual experts. Start with something like this basic news report - http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...e-would-be-irresponsible-20141016-1178uo.html - and see if you can build your research base and your basic knowledge of the situation from there.
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people who think they're operating at a higher level than the rest of us to actually put up something to support that position. You could definitely do better. Perhaps you could also put on a shirt and try drinking water - it's healthier than that Coke stuff you're currently ingesting.

By the way, what did you think of the AMA's take on the situation in West Africa?

https://ama.com.au/media/ama-transcript-latest-ebola-developments-australia-and-west-africa

Boots on the ground to help build treatment units, to help purify water, to help to contain this outbreak and help to establish the conditions that can ensure it's harder for diseases like this to take hold again. Need to have a holistic approach to this.
Please don't confuse the issue with logic and common sense.
That is what UK troops are doing and in fact the UK gov. is saying that if any of their staff contact Ebola they will be treated there and not be brought home.

Please don't confuse the issue with logic and common sense.
That is what UK troops are doing and in fact the UK gov. is saying that if any of their staff contact Ebola they will be treated there and not be brought home.

Thats obvious point to be made. I still recon the Gument are putting on this rubbish because they didnt take notice of this problem early enough so dont want to look bad now that it has blown up, so they ignore it. Bloody terrible they could be that arrogant. Obviously image is more important than admitting a mistake, whatever the cost.

This is being silly to say the government is not reacting in our best interests , the government is putting Australia first by making sure ebola does not reach these shores. Most thinking Australians would understand their is no point importing ebola into Australia just to show solidarity with West Africa. Pilbersek for her total silliness should be made to go to West Africa and not come back till their is no trace of ebola in this region, then she should come back quietly and retire to private life where she belongs best .
The medical experts say the best tactic is to stop Ebola from getting out of that region-that if it seeps out of Africa it will continue to spread. So the best way, if you must be so self absorbed, of protecting ourselves, is to ensure it doesn't get out of Africa. Therefore, all our energies should be directed to doing that. Pllbersek is just following the advice of the medical experts, so how does that make her silly? It actually means she is sensible. Is that so hard to understand?

Jeez, get over yourself, mate - that's a really bad ad hominem post you've made there.

The guy/girl makes a stream of clearly partisan posts, including comments (among many similar ones) like "we aren't under threat from terror" and "no point in (doctors/nurses) being here", and you actually want some sort of point-by-point dissection of such stupidity, do you? Seriously?

If you haven't got the ability to see what - quite plainly - the one and only reason is for such utter garbage being posted, it's really not my problem tbh.
She is not making 'partisan comments'-she is following the advice of the medical experts, not to mention Cameron, Obama etc. Go and see what Med sans Front, at the forefront of the fight, are asking for.

Last edited:
Can we talk about Plibersek? Surely theres loads to talk about, shes the gift who keeps on giving. A talentless time server who expects to be thrown lots of goodies because she’s female.... Her latest pathetic insistence on sending our doctors and nurses into a third world ebola hell with no plan to extricate them if they become ill is pinkbats on crack cocaine, and typical of the woman.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we talk about Plibersek? Surely theres loads to talk about, shes the gift who keeps on giving. A talentless time server who expects to be thrown lots of goodies because she’s female.. Her latest pathetic insistence on sending our doctors and nurses into a third world ebola hell with no plan to extricate them if they become ill is pinkbats on crack cocaine.
I think you've said it all, utterly compelling. Mods close thread please.

Can we talk about Plibersek? Surely theres loads to talk about, shes the gift who keeps on giving. A talentless time server who expects to be thrown lots of goodies because she’s female.... Her latest pathetic insistence on sending our doctors and nurses into a third world ebola hell with no plan to extricate them if they become ill is pinkbats on crack cocaine, and typical of the woman.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong issue..the exit strategy.

How about focusing on the issue that 1.4 million people will be victims of ebola in the coming weeks. Worry about those people and not about political expediency.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong issue..the exit strategy.

How about focusing on the issue that 1.4 million people will be victims of ebola in the coming weeks. Worry about those people and not about political expediency.

They're not white Australian Judeo-Christians

They're not white Australian Judeo-Christians

Clean, white Aussies wash their hands and have toilets, after all. We also don’t pick up dead animals off the side of the road and eat them, we tend to understand basic rules of hygiene (including not sh***ing in the water we drink) and we don’t always kill everyone that doesn’t share our political views. I’m content to let the rocket scientists of West Africa deal with this themselves, unburdened by the cruel hand of white racism and colonialism that so upsets them and holds them back.

Clean, white Aussies wash their hands and have toilets, after all. We also don’t pick up dead animals off the side of the road and eat them, we tend to understand basic rules of hygiene (including not sh***ing in the water we drink) and we don’t always kill everyone that doesn’t share our political views. I’m content to let the rocket scientists of West Africa deal with this themselves, unburdened by the cruel hand of white racism and colonialism that so upsets them and holds them back.
Shouldn't you be keeping an eye on your cotton plantation master?

Perhaps you should take the time to have a look at what the US has said, the UN has said and the AMA has said before you write this drivel.

Who knows, you may be better informed and find those mentioned are fairly much on the same page as someone who I'd put has achieved more in her time in politics than a keyboard hero like your good self will achieve in several lifetimes.

She is not making 'partisan comments'-she is following the advice of the medical experts, not to mention Cameron, Obama etc. Go and see what Med sans Front, at the forefront of the fight, are asking for.
Looks like the guv has reprimanded the Chief Medical Adviser - too honest.

Haha -Could you please direct me to the bits where you realized she expects to be thrown 'lots of goodies because she's female'?
Pretty sure MSF have evac plans sorted for the helpers. Pretty sure a country with our wealth and resources could probs manage to organize something in any case.
Does this mean you think all pollies around the world who offer on ground help are pathetic too?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back