Opposition Arseclown Part VI XV IX XII V XVIII, cooker Alex Antic

Remove this Banner Ad

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Ya gotta be kidding me. I've had 24 hr smoked brisket less cooked than this fella.

Asking Tony Abbott's pick for public service and security state puppet master if he has been captured by a leftist agenda has to be a bit? But then ol Antic has been on a fair tear lately with his bizarre questioning of the head of the TGA.

Antic’s social media shows he rarely interacts with other Liberals apart from Gerard Rennick and Matt Canavan. Apart from his interaction with them you wouldn’t know he’s a Liberal.

I believe Antic is a Pentecostalist who got his preselection due to Evangelical influence in the SA Liberals.

This must be some of that merit I've been hearing about...

I'd hope he'd be in trouble for retaining his position on the ticket? This brand of nuttiness might pass in the LNP, but usually the SA branch is fairly moderate. The conservatives who do get up are usually more of the Family First churchy types, rather than the cooker stuff.

Some SA Liberals had tried to drive out the Pentecostalist element but failed, Antic recruited Pentecostals to branch stack the party and they succeeded in gaining more influence on the national council last year.

The current SA opposition leader is apparently a hardcore religious guy too. This far right website (I only post as proof not endorsement of their views) was ecstatic at him winning the leadership, labelling him as a committed Christian who opposes abortion legislation.

I was reading somewhere today about the head of the Australian Christian Lobby who was replaced recently, can't remember his name but apparently he got replaced because even under Morrisson they couldn't get their bigotry legalised and they "lost" on same sex marriage and abortion.

One of the things he tweeted while still in his office was a tribute to Trump saying there were Christians everywhere who support him.

How do people get so cooked they believe Trump is a good influence on society? How do they get so stupid and narrow minded and so damn convinced of their own rightness?

Antic seems cut from the same cloth. Thick as a plank but thinks he's smarter than everyone else because he supposedly believes in Jesus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back