Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I'm playing for Detroit who are pretty average and I think changing to a decent team (hopefully) will be better, but I bet the AI will be stupid when I play for htem as well.

Playing with Chicago now and it's fine although I never had problems with the AI when I was with Phoenix.

Having Rose, Noah, Gasol, McDermott, Mirotic, Butler and Gibson is quite good.

Grind domination imo, best way to build a beast line up.

I've got a decent lineup at the moment considering I've only had my pre-order packs, 2 domination reward packs and bought one of the cheap packs.

PG: Trey Burke/Austin Rivers
SG: Rookie Kevin Durant/Jordan Adams
SF: Doug McDermott/James Johnson
PF: Andrew Nicholson/Big Baby/Anthony Bennett
C: Dwight Howard/Nazr Mohammed

- Got Dwight with my pre-order packs.
- Chose KD rookie.
- Picked the Bulls for my starting team pack and got McDermott.
- Got Burke and Nicholson from domination.

Why call for the pass if you're just going to let it sail right over your head? * this AI.

There's no doubt in my mind that this game has at least some scripted gameplay, too much s**t just conveniently happens.

Why call for the pass if you're just going to let it sail right over your head? **** this AI.

There's no doubt in my mind that this game has at least some scripted gameplay, too much s**t just conveniently happens.
I'm not having any issues since joining the Pacers. Consistently team shooting at 50% or above. Far cry from what was occurring at the Jazz, can really tell the gulf in class.

Hibbert and West are money down low and George is Mr.Reliable anywhere else.

Love it!

I'm not having any issues since joining the Pacers. Consistently team shooting at 50% or above. Far cry from what was occurring at the Jazz, can really tell the gulf in class.

Hibbert and West are money down low and George is Mr.Reliable anywhere else.

Love it!

The Jazz was terrible to play for, went to the Cavs and it started out pretty good but now my teammates stink it up a lot. I have a good game every now and then but the majority of the games are in bullshit mode.

Just did the Pistons game in Domination, got DJ Augustine.

Is it possible to pick up gold players from these reward packs?
Yeh, I've picked up Pierce, Rondo, Wade, Leonard, Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, CP3 as rewards as I went through it.

I'm not even really bothering with packs atm unless I'm just really craving opening one, earnt a bunch of mt from domination and just hitting up the market for cheap deals so I can complete collections.

Last edited:
Yeh, I've picked up Pierce, Rondo, Wade, Leonard, Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, CP3 as rewards as I went through it.

I'm not even really bothering with packs atm unless I'm just really craving opening one, earnt a bunch of mt from domination and just hitting up the market for cheap deals so I can complete collections.

I ended up with Embiid after the 76ers game, will be very helpful because I can't get any of Dwight's post moves to fall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New locker code for PS4/X1/PC.

HEYGUYS

It's a random item code so it could be anything, I got f***ing boardshorts.
I have no idea where my item is...I redeemed the code on the My2K15 app and it doesn't actually state what you've unlocked.

I believe it might be a pair of Cliff Paul shoes, but since my co-worker also had that unlocked I am dubious...still have no idea.

I have no idea where my item is...I redeemed the code on the My2K15 app and it doesn't actually state what you've unlocked.

I believe it might be a pair of Cliff Paul shoes, but since my co-worker also had that unlocked I am dubious...still have no idea.

Looked in the store? It'll just say owned instead of the VC.

Also got 3 player cards on the app that turned into Anthony Davis and then let me get 1100 VC afterwards, quite happy.

New locker code for PS4/X1/PC.

HEYGUYS

It's a random item code so it could be anything, I got f***ing boardshorts.

I got something called flags of the world and I have no idea where it is.

Every fourth quarter, it's like there's a lid on the basket. I'll work the opposition over, get into the paint directly under the basket for the easiest of shots, and I'll miss consistently. It's getting to the point where I'm contemplating not shooting at all during the fourth and just concentrating on assisting and rebounding.

What sorts of Points of reference did you guys get face scanning. I had at lest 20 goes to finally get 5400, thought that was OK, till I saw some youtube vids of guys getting 700+, one bloke got 15000...

Happens to me also. I'll be 12 up in the third or fourth then I'll miss 5-6 open shots while the opposition just walks around my defense to level it up. It always happens either end of third or start of fourth qtr. All perfectly timed green rated shots, layups, close range jumpers, dunks doesn't matter they aren't going in. Best way to combat it is call a time out or run the shot clock.

God damn it, beat the Celtics in Domination and I get Gerald Wallace.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Then buy another pack and get a duplicate Cameron Bairstow!

MORE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side though someone bought my Bucks arena off the auction house, someone go buy my FedEx Arena and Nuggets logo both have the minimum buy it now price.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back