Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

This game makes me rage more than FIFA, and that makes me rage big time.
Still more enjoyable than the be a pro/player mode on FIFA but team mates are just selfish or dumb.
Brandon Jennings you are the most selfish piece of s**t.
Always have chucked, always will chuck, always chuck.

What the **** is this s**t?

First of all I wasn't attempting to steal, just blocking his run and I get fouled out. Then in the last 16.2 seconds they score 31 points (we score 20) and win the game??!? **** off 2k Sports.

Press x to continue

LOL JK press x to lose

Ok, checked the stats last night and my s**t ass team some how lost the lead and it got pushed into OT, they then got dominated. Can't wait to get out of Orlando.

On a side note had another scripted game last night where I couldn't sink any shots, it then takes me to cut scenes about me needing to practice after the match and then before (thankfully the second time it game me the option to tell Channing Frye to * off). Then miraculously I was dropping shots from all over the court. Literally just putting up 3's and they were going in like lay ups.

Ok, checked the stats last night and my s**t ass team some how lost the lead and it got pushed into OT, they then got dominated. Can't wait to get out of Orlando.

On a side note had another scripted game last night where I couldn't sink any shots, it then takes me to cut scenes about me needing to practice after the match and then before (thankfully the second time it game me the option to tell Channing Frye to **** off). Then miraculously I was dropping shots from all over the court. Literally just putting up 3's and they were going in like lay ups.

Got to love when you get subbed out and you're behind when you come back on, I was on the bench for 90s yesterday and we were 17 behind when I was put back on (pretty much even before I was subbed).

I think the whole scripting thing is bullshit tbh. You have a shooting meter, if you get it in the green then you simply won't miss. If you don't, then you're a chance to miss.

I've not had a match where I've missed shots and had a practice cutscene, you get it if you play like s**t. It's simply a reactive cutscene to what has occurred in that previous match, not a forced situation.

I think the whole scripting thing is bullshit tbh. You have a shooting meter, if you get it in the green then you simply won't miss. If you don't, then you're a chance to miss.

I've not had a match where I've missed shots and had a practice cutscene, you get it if you play like s**t. It's simply a reactive cutscene to what has occurred in that previous match, not a forced situation.

Agreed, although I've never had the scene yet and I've had some horrible shooting games.

Where's my practice 2k? :(

My shots where all in the yellow/green. Nothing was dropping, then the next game everything drops? Its not a coincidence. It is 100% scripted into the game play.

My shots where all in the yellow/green. Nothing was dropping, then the next game everything drops? Its not a coincidence. It is 100% scripted into the game play.

If your shots are green they are going in, there's no way around that.

Yellow doesn't mean it's going in, it's not scripted.

I am aware of that. But EVERY shot missed, no matter how open I was. Next game, EVERY shot went in, no matter how much D was in my face. After these two games it went back to normal. Deny it all you want, the game is just as scripted as last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note had another scripted game last night where I couldn't sink any shots, it then takes me to cut scenes about me needing to practice after the match and then before (thankfully the second time it game me the option to tell Channing Frye to **** off). Then miraculously I was dropping shots from all over the court. Literally just putting up 3's and they were going in like lay ups.
Im at Orlando too...
they suck big time, should be getting 10+ assists a game. I get 3 cause the cant finish

Im at Orlando too...
they suck big time, should be getting 10+ assists a game. I get 3 cause the cant finish

Same. Averaging 4 assists. Never gotten over 9. Every time I get to 8 or 9, it's the end of the game and they can't finish for s**t. But I re-signed with them because they offered the most money...

Same. Averaging 4 assists. Never gotten over 9. Every time I get to 8 or 9, it's the end of the game and they can't finish for s**t. But I re-signed with them because they offered the most money...
Im only on my 2nd 10 day contract.. When given the option will be leaving

Im only on my 2nd 10 day contract.. When given the option will be leaving
Yeah I was gonna stay, but I can't deal with their shitness anymore. It would be alright if I supported them but I don't so as soon as I get the chance I'll be at the Lakers dragging their sorry asses back up the ranks.

Yeah I was gonna stay, but I can't deal with their shitness anymore. It would be alright if I supported them but I don't so as soon as I get the chance I'll be at the Lakers dragging their sorry asses back up the ranks.

Channing Frye made me feel bad when I was considering leaving. He didn't even thank me for staying.

All Smith had to do was run down the clock or pass it back, but of course he tries to do a crazy pass to a team mate he was never gonna reach and nearly cost us the game (still might have, down to OT)
I can't wait to leave this team, such silly people.

I should add, we were up by 2 and they nearly got a three but got the rebound for the 2.

Yeah, I'm playing for Detroit who are pretty average and I think changing to a decent team (hopefully) will be better, but I bet the AI will be stupid when I play for htem as well.

It is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back