Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cases to answer implies any part of the process.

but it's the ADRV Panel process which determines that athletes have a case to answer
and Downes would have used his considerable experience to tick that off, and furthermore, to ensure the process was sufficiently sound to ward off appeals to the AAT
but that is different to ensuring that the briefs of evidence are sufficient to nail all 34 players at the tribunal stage

but once again, the onus is 100% on ASADA to prove use
not just the sniff of a suspicion that TB4 was within coo-ee of the club

but to prove that each and everyone one of the 34 players was administered with TB4

Well let's just wait and see what comes out because none of us know what they have. But we do know that ASADA have had what flimsy evidence they have tested and have proceeded to SCN's.

the evidence we have seen in the public domain is of dealings between Charter and Alavi (also, we only have Charter's testimony as to the relationship between Dank and himself)
Charter's evidence to ASADA, at interview, is that he has no direct knowledge of Essendon's supplements program
so I think we can conclude that there is no evidence of Charter having delivered anything directly to the EFC
Does the supplier of food products to a restaurant necessarily know the restaurants menu?

On Big footy they do sure. In the real world where we all live no one gives a s**t. Society is about the current thing.

Ergo we didn't dope?
You don't get out a lot do you and you obviously don't go to any tiger games as well I gather, you think no one after this saga is going to give s**t to Essendon supporters, if that's what you think then I suggest you stay home.

Did he say why they dislike Hird so much?

Is it because they generally think he cheated, or was it the way he handled himself during the saga?

Generally interested, not after any names just info.
In the case of my contacts it is that he deliberately put the player's health at risk and will not take responsibility for what he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a piece of pish for Essendon from here, just show the supply chain of Thymomodulin into the club and all clear. If the players have taken Thymomodulin then someone has supplied it and invoiced for it, and someone has paid for it. Should be pretty simple, drugs just dont appear out of thin air.

H
The difference between my mail and Foggy's is that mine comes from an opposition coach who has been at 3 separate AFL clubs, while Foggy's is the EFC media dept.
hahaha Echols the new improved fogdog for the afl - give it up mate people are laughing at you now

Should be a piece of pish for Essendon from here, just show the supply chain of Thymomodulin into the club and all clear. If the players have taken Thymomodulin then someone has supplied it and invoiced for it, and someone has paid for it. Should be pretty simple, drugs just dont appear out of thin air.

Essendon are going with basically the "dog ate my homework" excuse for that one. they don't have any Thymomodulin invoices. if they did they would have been leaked months ago.

Asadas key witnesses are a convicted drug dealer and a dodgy pharmacist.

They were also the suppliers in your clubs supplement scheme. Says more about Essendon & Hird than it does ASADA.

Where else would they get their witnesses from?

Hardly ASADA's fault that the only people involved in your clubs scheme were a bunch of cheats, crooks and dodgy doctors.

H
hahaha Echols the new improved fogdog for the afl - give it up mate people are laughing at you now
Your really not very good at comprehension are you?

Have you finished school yet?

interesting take on it. The only way a "lettuce leaf slap" can come is via a deal, not via a tribunal.

I'd say the players have clearly been given a "wink wink" that the evidence isn't going to hold up at the tribunal, like some of us have said for ages, and that they want to get it tested.

If they thought the evidence was strong the statement would be talking about approaching ASADA for deals. The writing is on the wall people.
Or maybe the players are getting terrible advice by not taking any deals, like Essendon had of "winning" their Federal court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back