The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Sturridge back and need to buy a Sturridge-type striker in January or bring Origi back early. Moving on Hull next up .. Lets make it 3 in the row in the league. Would like to see Toure take Lovren place if Sahko is still out injured. Drop Mario and bring in Lambert/Borini.

Lambert and Borini are complete waste of space in the squad

Balotelli is fast joining those two

So we really need quite a few strikers if you think about it

And Lovren, ******* hell, we actually rate this bloke? Above one of the starting centre backs for France? Goodness me, what has the manager and the scouts been ******* smoking

What the ****'s gonna happen against Hull

Not confident about this Liverpool side winning any football matches at this stage, not with the ridiculous goals we concede

11 set piece goals in 12 games this season. That is insane

Yeah and it was the same problem two years ago and certainly was the problem last season.

At some point the coaches need to assess what they're doing and fix it because it cannot be entirely the fault of the personnel back there.

A good start would be playing Sakho and pissing Lovren off

People need to settle f**& down. We played the best team in the world and lost 3-0. Roma were spanked 7-1 against Bayern the other night after beating City away. The squad hasn't settled yet and it's too early to make judgement calls on these players. Further to losing Suarez we lost Sturridge to injury at the worst time and relying on a 19 year old.

I don't think we played as bad as what everyone's making out. Had we scored while we were dominating early it could have been a different game. Real were just all class, especially up front. We need a world class striker, simple as that. Balotelli is a spud, not a team player at all. Lambert & Borini are good for depth. Sturridge is a great player but unforvtuanitly isn't on the pitch enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the ****'s gonna happen against Hull

Not confident about this Liverpool side winning any football matches at this stage, not with the ridiculous goals we concede

11 set piece goals in 12 games this season. That is insane

if ur an opposition manager, set up your team with tricky wingers, draw fouls in and around the box. set play. goal.

even melbourne victorys set pieces would trouble us.

Coutinho vs Real Madrid:

Such a gifted footballer, one positive to take out of the game was that despite their youth neither he nor Sterling looked out of place alongside vaunted playmakers like Isco, Rodriguez & Modric.

I don't think we played as bad as what everyone's making out. Had we scored while we were dominating early it could have been a different game. Real were just all class, especially up front. We need a world class striker, simple as that. Balotelli is a spud, not a team player at all. Lambert & Borini are good for depth. Sturridge is a great player but unforvtuanitly isn't on the pitch enough.

While I'm disappointed (as I am with any loss), you're probably right. This was against arguably the best team in the world at present, and it showed, they were the better side. Having said that, we created chances and had periods where we were on top, but just didn't quite have the quality to turn those openings into clear scoring opportunities. That potency is what makes Madrid such an outstanding side, and if we ever want to reach that level a) our defence really needs to get organised! and b) we need to take every chance we get (Sturridge returning will help that, but it's something the entire team can improve on).

I agree that Balotelli is a bit of a scapegoat but it's so evident with how much he's out of place in the line up and Rodgers has an excuse to leave out there till he can find some form.

I actually think it's a good thing that Lovren is doing bad, once Sakho is back while Lovren is still struggling, it will be very interesting to see how stubborn BR is still towards Lovren.

Think alot of the times his lack of subs and certain selections is to do with his stubbornness in my opinion because he obviously is an intelligent man.

1414008449772_wps_1_image001_png.jpg

Balotelli's heat map. Might as well play him as a winger, he can pass the ball pretty well, just totally useless up front. I still haven't seen him dribble pass any opponent in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back