Media The Big ClarkeM Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

I really could think of a decent title for this,

Earlier this evening league douche and all round campaigner ClarkeM has stated that I would be playing for the Wonders next season. I would like to confirm that this is not true and I will never in my career think about moving to that God for sake team.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

Those may be confused with what happened during the Season 17 mid-season trade, when I was offered to the Wonders. I had no clue that this took place, only to find out days later, after I got back from holiday that, that I had been offered up. Wonders captain at that time, PVF rejected the offer boncer34 put on the table. Even if this trade had gone through, I would have not been happy.

Over the past few weeks, Clarkey has become more disgruntled, expressing his anger against where things are posted, and new threads. We have seen this through bumping old threads, and expressing his anger at anything that doesn't suits.

I have come up with a few reasons the might be happening: (1) the Wonders not making finals for the first time in ages; (2) the resimmed game of round 16; (3) he ran out of thread to bump; (4) he misses being relevant in this league [but let's be honest, he never was]; (5) he got kicked out of the Boys Club; (6) his Tinder 'girlfriend' broke up with him; (7) his right hand broke up with him [the most likely option].

image.jpg

For this I say that suck it up. There are 200+ other posters on this board, and we don't what to hear this s**t sort it out yourself, or get laid [I heard this works].

And finally a quote from TBBT: he is threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that why he hates me.

Last edited:

I have come up with a few reasons the might be happening: (1) the Wonders not making finals for the first time in ages; (2) the resimmed game of round 16; (3) he ran out of thread to bump; (4) he misses being relevant in this league [but let's be honest, he never was]; (5) he got kicked out of the Boys Club; (6) his Tinder 'girlfriend' broke up with him; (7) his right hand broke up with him [the most likely option].
1. Meh, maybe I don't think he cares all that much
2. He had no knowledge of this until I told him what was happening.
3. I think he has plenty more up his sleeve, and aided by new boyfriend boncer34 will continue to do it.
4. Bit of a lie. You don't make HoF without being relevant as a few potential inductees have missed because elf this.
5. Our rent is up on the clubhouse. We are currently looking for a new home if you could help that would be great.
6. Solid, bring real life into it. Smart idea by someone who feels they challenge clarkey on an intellectual level...
7. Slightly more funny than point 6.

3. I think he has plenty more up his sleeve, and aided by new boyfriend boncer34 will continue to do it.
4. Bit of a lie. You don't make HoF without being relevant as a few potential inductees have missed because elf this.
5. Our rent is up on the clubhouse. We are currently looking for a new home if you could help that would be great.
6. Solid, bring real life into it. Smart idea by someone who feels they challenge clarkey on an intellectual level...
Number 6 may actually be the real reason (and most realistic) but I can only mention it because he has said in his board that thsts where he met his girlfriend.

Clarkey please get off crowey's account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also if you're going to a thread like this about Clarkey then why haven't you called out people like Juggs or myself for that matter that like bitching and moaning?

Don't shy away now mate, I'm ready when you are.

Does your "n" key not work?
What do you mean?
Also if you're going to a thread like this about Clarkey then why haven't you called out people like Juggs or myself for that matter that like bitching and moaning?

Don't shy away now mate, I'm ready when you are.
I don't have a problem with you at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back