What do you do over the off season?

Remove this Banner Ad

I work as a cook at this small fast food place. I live in a pretty small town and I'd get out of here ASAP if I could, but I've failed every driving test because of bullshit reasons. In addition, I’m pretty socially awkward, and at work my boss is always stingy and unreasonable and my co-worker hates me with a passion. I have this repressed crush for one of my best friends - she’s athletic, smart and fun to be around, you know the type, but unsurprisingly I’ve been friend zoned by her. She’s my only real friend - aside from this other kid, who I’m pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged - I guess he’s the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this even worse is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.
At least you don't live under a rock and have Hepatitis B.

Sell hi-tech firearms to the M23 rebels in the Democratic People's Republic of Congo.
Spread Ebola into countries that are enemies of North Korea.
Send code-destroying computer viruses to life support machines in hospitals all across the world to disable them from functioning any longer.
Burn down the Amazon Rainforest to wipe all the endangered species off the face of the Earth which are deemed to be of no financial benefit to mankind.
Knit fluffy sweaters.

I usually curl up on the floor, rock back and forth, cradle my plush Demons toy, and repeat my mantra ad nauseam: "next season is coming, next season is coming; things will be better, things will be better".

vZWVc4Q.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shovel the God damn snow while freezing my arse off.:mad:

What a coincidence! I shovel my damn arse while freezing my snow off instead. It's weird how different some cultures can be.

Epl
Nba

Starting to get into NFL as well, and always have a bit of time for cricket and if desperate will watch A-league.

Plus watching a few old replays of games.

Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going nuts....the Soccer is boring as batshit, the Cricket in Dubai keeps me going a little while, the atmosphere over there is electric.o_O I am looking forward to the horses running around and the big bash. The South Afircans should be interesting, they can actually fire back. I already miss the footy as i have successfully completed my 3 day water diet and lost some kilos, i feel great! I could never have done that when the football was on!

This off-season is all about the other football, so much going on this summer! Premier League and La Liga televised by fox sports, A-League is the best quality and the most exciting it's ever been and we're hosting the Asian Cup in January (as poorly as the Socceroos are going at the moment I'm hopeful we can go one better than last time).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back