Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

No. It seems like a good idea, but reading the rules, it's a lot of work and the list i'd be getting is not the best. Good luck with it and thanks for the invite.
Phew. Gotta say I'm relieved at only needing to deal with thetradesman rather than you.

Im all for teams that struggle consistently like Albury, Ballarat etc to get compo picks after their first round pick in future seasons, that or apply to get one because its hard to find anyone willing to take on a list thats very average to look at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im all for teams that struggle consistently like Albury, Ballarat etc to get compo picks after their first round pick in future seasons, that or apply to get one because its hard to find anyone willing to take on a list thats very average to look at.
Am I one of those teams? If so I agree completely.

0 wins in 2013, 2 wins in 2014, it's only a matter of time before Ballarat are a juggernaut of the competition. :)

By the way, four teams received an end of round 1 compensation pick this year, including Albury and Ballarat. I do see what you are saying though, it certainly is hard to get too enthused about taking over a team that has little star talent or young talent. Makes it hard to get involved with trading too and pretty much limits you to bidding on opposition players for talent which usually results in overpaying for them.

Makes it realistic though. But I've seen blueworms or whatever his username was turn a s**t club to a good one in an off season or two
Yup, can certainly turn things around quickly with the right moves due to the bidding system. I'm taking a bit of a longer route with Ballarat though. ;)

Yup, can certainly turn things around quickly with the right moves due to the bidding system. I'm taking a bit of a longer route with Ballarat though. ;)

Yeah, just pointing it out for any potential new coaches that even with a s**t list, with the right moves you can be a top team quickly. Nothing wrong with your approach. :)

when I took over Harbour City (Sydney Broncos back then) in 2011 it was crap, finished 4th last year. Need to be patient as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back