Multiplat NHL 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just traded H. Sedin into my team and once the deal was done he just disappeared from the game lol.

I've been working in be a GM for two days and this is how it ends.

Just started a new Be A GM... First trade I make as GM of Carolina and the player disappears again... lol

It's worth it for $28 I'd say. Though I only play Be A GM mode and nothing else... Which has all the basic features it needs to make it enjoyable, but nothing flashy.

Anyone play HUT?

While it's fun, it's also quite hard. I've play 4 games against 4 other players, all for 0-1 losses plus one solid win. My defence is great, goal tending is outstanding and so is my PK. Just struggling to get puck on net. Mind you my team is filled with 4 NHL scrubs and the rest with AHL/ECHL players. Might buy a pack and get some more talent, because right now I have Jeremy Morin as my #1 centre :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to find this game at EB's, wouldn't mind having a play!!

I still play online a fair bit. I sometimes go Pittsburgh but normally select my Swiss team Geneva. It's all the more satisfying then when you beat some campaigner playing as Chicago.

Played a w***er last night. Was leading 4-0 half way through the third and he simply put the controller down. Didn't quit, just left the controller.

I don't want to quit and get a bad DNF rating and a loss, so I had to just sit there for 10 minutes as the game plays out motionless.

Anyone doing Live The Life/Be A Pro?

Got recruited in the 2nd round to the Florida Panthers as a offensive dman. Played 15 games in the AHL before getting called up to the NHL. Currently playing on the 2nd line. Played 14 games, 13 points (2 goals, 11 assists), -13 rating.

Go you panthers haha!

Finished my Be A Pro with 43 goals as a Rookie FWD with the Calgary Flames. Gonna start a goalie one soon also!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back