Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only speak from playing Titanfall, and I didn't find the jumping to be annoying, A lot of the time you kill people before they get a chance to jump and other times it's slow enough and with aim-assist you can track them pretty easily.

If used well it can be great to get out of an impossible situation, although the wall running is what really enhances your chances of turning certain death into a kill.

There were a few times when you'll spar with someone jumping around, but I thought it was pretty fun.
I thought the bots just stood there? Yep I went there lol

z5qeNza.png

Hooray for three-lane maps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-load is up on PSN, downloading it from the AU store.

Still looking good for me, it still only has me getting charged for the standard digital. but is letting me DL all the Digital pro stuff. so free season pass and Gorge map for me. and i have about 80GB left in my monthly cap which re-sets sunday so i will get it all Downloaded in this months cap.

Already modded lobbies going around on the 360 version of the game, which is kinda expected.

Some interesting threads on se7 about AW & a bunch of people being banned already for being put in modded lobbies and surprisingly not being banned for playing before official release.

Already modded lobbies going around on the 360 version of the game, which is kinda expected.

Some interesting threads on se7 about AW & a bunch of people being banned already for being put in modded lobbies and surprisingly not being banned for playing before official release.

Well to be honest, it's not really the consumers fault if they're given the game early - you can't ban people for that.

But I have seen Condrey tweeting that he has a 'ban hammer' ready to go for modders and cheaters.
Good to see they're not afraid to upset a few people, and fair enough too.

Hope there's no hackers on X1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back