Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Official Top 10 Flogs Of All Time- Officially

Who will feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto SoG. Novice? You do realise we are having a piss fight about tagging and quoting? You've really got me baffled here mate.
It wasn't that hard. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

It wasn't that hard. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Let me say it again:
We are having a piss fight about tagging and quoting.

TAGGING and QUOTING, SoG. Which YOU started. I don't mean you started it now, I mean you started it when you had an absolute hissy fit over This Is Anfield tagging you a few times.

Stop, please. You couldn't look like anymore of a flog right now if you tried.

Let me say it again:
We are having a piss fight about tagging and quoting.

TAGGING and QUOTING, SoG. Which YOU started. I don't mean you started it now, I mean you started it when you had an absolute hissy fit over This Is Anfield tagging you a few times.

Stop, please. You couldn't look like anymore of a flog right now if you tried.
No you starting tagging, relentlessly. Now you're almost in a mode that has you on the edge.

This is too easy. That's 4 today alone.

No you starting tagging, relentlessly. Now you're almost in a mode that has you on the edge.

This is too easy. That's 4 today alone.
'No you'
'Grow up.'

It is hilarious that you get so offended over a little tag. I am embarrassed that I am even having a conversation with you about this.

'No you'
'Grow up.'

It is hilarious that you get so offended over a little tag. I am embarrassed that I am even having a conversation with you about this.
It's starting boncer34, I'm afraid.

What? You and boncer34 starting a new flog group?
Mate, I think you and I should tip toe quietly out of the room, the plot has been lost and may never ever be found again.:eek:

Look I get how you boys could dig her but she is just a little girl to me...don't get me wrong I don't mind fresh meat but she does not do much for me at all.
She is horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Police_dog_cats_fight.gif

I think we should get a dog.

Look I get how you boys could dig her but she is just a little girl to me...don't get me wrong I don't mind fresh meat but she does not do much for me at all.

She is on the list of people I do not understand.

Other notable names:

Christine Milne
Redfoo
Any of the Kardashians
Pretty much 99.99% of Hollywood
Oh and teenagers....

Back