FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
How awesome is this?
IBFlCdo.png

scene of the season

Agree. The sounds of them falling on the roof was awesome but the wtf moment over shadowed it. Ruined what could have been an awesome scene.

shouldve had "its raining men" playing in the background

That van seen.

They were on an overpass freeway that you could see both ways for miles, and they could see there were walkers behind them and I am sure in front as well, but lets dick around in the van for ages until they get close and have to fight our way out, all this after there weapons were stolen.

Hated that scene, Daryl and Carol are to smart for that stupidity.
Most of humanity would be far too smart for that s**t ...except maybe Tony Abbott and jaquie Lambie .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darryl gets zombie improvisation of the year award.

Also, how many times does this group want to get sucked in by pretend goodness of other people, just ******* shoot them then they are already 3 men down.

Hope Carl dies.
* Carl

Darryl gets zombie improvisation of the year award.

Also, how many times does this group want to get sucked in by pretend goodness of other people, just ******* shoot them then they are already 3 men down.

Hope Carl dies.
**** Carl

Carl has been okay lately, atleast he isnt complaining as much haha

I thought it was a good episode today, one that was needed to push the story along before the mid season finale

I liked the scene with Daryl fighting that cop, kinda wished Rick would have popped that guy though

Also I wonder if Gabriel runs into Morgan next week

Typical pre-finale episode. The episode was intended just to keep the viewers hungry. Rick makes the show 1000x better when he's in it.

Message for the group:
joe4RmS.png

Tyreese is annoying me now, the bloke is built like a brick shithouse and is such a pussy. They leave Michonne on baby sitting duties and bring Tyreese along...... *, even Carl has more balls.

Michonne would've been perfect for Ricks plan of stealthily slaughtering everyone but no little Tyweese wanted to "capture" and trade.

Did like how they covered every group this week, much better than having a whole ep dedicated to one group.

Rumour is a major character cops it next week, if its Carol, we riot.

Here we go again. love the resourcefulness of the Team church. looks like Chris has joined them. wish my daughter was as quiet as judith. wait she crying. i don’t like this church guy. wtf is with the rubbing dude? u gonna get burned….wait…..U GONNA BURN FOR THIS it said outside….hmmmm.

lol billy ray is still out. how long u reckon he’s been out for?

why does copper trust sweet beth? confused. DONT TRUST HER BETH!!!

eugene look up there’s maggie! man if i was out and woke up to that!! phwoaahhhh!!! id ask for water.

this hospital is giving me the creeps

fish? fish walkers maybe?

lol head shot literally!

KILL HIM RICK!!!

hey the latino bald copper, don’t trust him!! he’s with HYDRA!!

my names bob. well played. sasha gonna fall for it.

lol off you go churchie. STEALTH WALKER!!

a yoyo???? thats what she found??? WTF??????

god sasha is a moron. hope she dies.

pretty bland ep, building for something substantial next week. i hope.

Rumour is a major character cops it next week, if its Carol, we riot.

agreed. carol is my fave. in fact today i had a dr appointment. the doc was a female with grey hair. i kept thinking about carol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back