BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

this is all just my opinion....i was the first to bag the clown vomit guernsey...at the moment it doesnt look so bad...im just being brutally honest

So you just ban me because i don't share your opinion and or agree with every thing you say at pat you on the back?
forgive me, but your track record for posting absolute bollocks leads me to think you are a troll

I actually think its good. I like the more modern take. I think it will look awsome on game day. Surely you agree?

I can see where you're coming from, it's modern, flashy...hey it may come offf....but from a proffessional football perspective especially how Phil Walsh wants our team to be Elite...they won't look professional out there

...they won't look professional out there

Sure they will. Just not how you want them to look.

The issue isn't your opinion. You are creating emotive posts, 3 in a row trying to elicit a specific response. ....

Which you could then run off to the Bay with, in your Port alter ego, and use to troll in the off season meltdown thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh God no!

I fear we may have pulled the trigger a year early, Jimmy ain't here yet :eek:, isn't that the only reason they employed her there in the first place?

Georgina Aish off to the Cancer Council. I don't really have a problem with this - think it it would look worse (like when GWS employed Tom Scully's Dad) if Aish joined us and she was still employed in the same organisation.

Can I just say that I don't think the latest clash guernsey is that bad, not good but not bad either, certainly not bad enough to get me worked up over it. Although I do like the following rendition from NikkiNoo.
15543684650_7a2963afc7_o_d.png

What I really don't like are the side panels on our main guernsey!

Can I just say that I don't think the latest clash guernsey is that bad, not good but not bad either, certainly not bad enough to get me worked up over it. Although I do like the following rendition from NikkiNoo.

I keep on thinking swim between the flags.

I know, the lines they put down the side make them sorta look like a flag pole and the claw marks are wind socks or something.
I think I was referring to the home guernsey. With the side panels the red and gold look like the life saving flags.
Don't like the side panels grrr. Was going to get one until I saw the side panels. Think someone posted the 25th anniversary one is original?

Yeah the ferals teal Guernsey is a shocker yet its still better than our abomination.

Yeah the ferals teal Guernsey is a shocker yet its still better than our abomination.
absolutely. The adelaide now news story also has a few subtle digs at our clash guernsey with quotes like 'still feels like a traditional football guernsey' and 'the beauty of our three jumpers is that they are all to a consistent design'

no where near the worst. murder of crows had it covered easily

Nah. Raven Head was easily our worst clash jumper. You could tell that the club desperately wanted the new logo on a guernsey but the designers couldn't make it work. I don't know that's their fault though as I tend to think the logo is unsuited to a guernsey mostly because of it's shape.

The murder of crows is your classic example of designing something which looks okay on a computer screen but terrible in real life. I really like all the idea of using a murder of crows but those tiny details are impossible to spot when your actually watching the footy. Also probably doesn't help that the television networks in Australia are stuck in the dark ages of standard definition.

The new clash has a forgettable claw design. I have no strong feelings about it either way. It's less offensive to me than the previous two guernsey's but I'm absolutely livid about the shitty colour selection.

This is a pretty widely held opinion around here. Lots of people hate the side panels and I guess it makes sense if your a stickler for tradition.

I actually prefer the side panels. Not really sure why though to be honest. Just different strokes I guess.

The murder of crows is your classic example of designing something which looks okay on a computer screen but terrible in real life. I really like all the idea of using a murder of crows but those tiny details are impossible to spot when your actually watching the footy. Also probably doesn't help that the television networks in Australia are stuck in the dark ages of standard definition.
exactly :thumbsu:

WOW. Just saw that Powa Teal Guernsey. That makes my eyes hurt! Imagine watching 18 blokes on tv all wearing that(not that we'd watch them). Make sure to adjust the contract people!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back