Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's great news that the Swans are scrapping ANZ Stadium

Both grounds in Sydney are complete and utter garbage, but ANZ Stadium is much worse than the SCG.

I've been there a few times now and can't describe how bad it is to watch AFL there.

At least they got it right with Spotless Stadium. Yes it's smaller than the other two but it's a much better stadium to watch football at.

Oh I agree. Mind you, the ground was in sandy condition when we played the SCG this season.

My point was it doesn't really seem to matter where we play the Swans up here, the result is normally the same.

Thats true, but we could play the Swans the Princes Park, not let one Swans supporter in and we'd still get done.
Agree with Jeremias - ANZ is a terrible stadium. Been there once, and swore I would never go back. And I haven't.

Good to see Nick Riewoldt stay loyal to St Kilda, can't help thinking he should have tried a win flag by joining Rosco Lyon at Freo

Surely the Saints have to take Petrecca with the no 1 pick, madness if they overlook him IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great news that the Swans are scrapping ANZ Stadium

Both grounds in Sydney are complete and utter garbage, but ANZ Stadium is much worse than the SCG.

I've been there a few times now and can't describe how bad it is to watch AFL there.

At least they got it right with Spotless Stadium. Yes it's smaller than the other two but it's a much better stadium to watch football at.
Yeah it's awful to watch the game from and terrible to get to and from. One plus was that sydney were easier to beat there than the scg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back