Universal Love Those Posters You Appreciated in 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not supposed to usurp any mod initiated thread. Just a shout out to posters who you thought either lifted their game to another level, a new poster that maybe had impact or just someone consistently making sense. Less about categories, more about those who impressed. Mention as many as you like.

BlueGum - a great year, assertive, articulate, footy nouse.

Bamboo Harvester - cranked the good work up another notch with great reflections and input.

Welcome Back Soapy V

thylacine60 - Your bitter, grumpy, dry humour never ceases to entertain me. You are one of the funnier posters on BigFooty.
Arr0w - I feel you observe the game pretty objectively, and your arguments on the main board with Fadge are all-time. Always like to ratify my opinions against yours, as you know the game better than I do.
Soapy V - Your intel has been much appreciated.

• Banned
not sure what more I can do:

youtube-video-gif_1.gif

• Banned
Always enjoy the differing views and whether I agree or not, I appreciate all contributions

The footy content, the humour, the obscure

Too many to mention, but keep posting, all of you, all of you......

well it is a new year for me so I have deleted my little black book of all names associated with the SacK voSs brigade from memory. However I won't forget the minority of posters who stuck phat with reasoned argument and support when it matters - you know who you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tasmanian feline, Aph, ODNs, Arrow, Soapy and Just a Battler are a few that immediately spring to mind..

Don't care whether I agree with them or not, but if they made me rethink my opinion or made me laugh/smile, then good contributors in my book.

The Tasmanian feline springs to mind..

Don't care whether I agree with him or not, but if he made me rethink my opinion or made me laugh/smile, then a good contributor in my book.
poty

Hello
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

:p :p :p :p

Oh Lionel, what a song.😍

PS. I miss parachute pants.....SO COMFY. :thumbsu:
Kho pi always a good read too.

Seriously though......Vote 1 SOAPY. 👏

And best comedy performance in a football forum........envelope please.........

FERRIS B. 👏

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back