"New drug and two more clubs in AFL doping saga"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't in denial about the salary cap cheating, and we cleaned the place out. BIG difference to what is going on at Essendon, if this was us or any other AFL club, no way known the head coach would of survived beyond the initial governance punishment, and most likely well before

Also if we have been doping up, what the hell would of our performances been like without the PEDs?

This is the perfect defense!!

I really love the "if this was us, I would have called for everyone's sackings straight away" line.

No, you wouldn't. If Essendon was never involved and it had been your club solely in the gun for the last 2 year, you'd be defending your club the same way Essendon supporters have been.

I really love the "if this was us, I would have called for everyone's sackings straight away" line.

No, you wouldn't. If Essendon was never involved and it had been your club solely in the gun for the last 2 year, you'd be defending your club the same way Essendon supporters have been.
No, really I wouldnt.

Pffffft...you're just jealous that we doped our whole team up to their eyeballs and are getting away with it!

#standbyPEDs

Ha ha ha ha. he.her.....er....no.

Yes that's what Carlton supporters did when hit with Salary cap penalties. We all stood by Elliott and allowed him to take the AFL to court.... oh wait we didn't, we voted him out and removed his name from the stand.:rolleyes:

Yes that's what Carlton supporters did when hit with Salary cap penalties. We all stood by Elliott and allowed him to take the AFL to court.... oh wait we didn't, we voted him out and removed his name from the stand.:rolleyes:

What about when Pratt was found guilty of the biggest case of theft in Australian history? Did you propose returning the proceeds of crime to the ACCC, remove him from the board, and discontinue any association with Visy? Or did you celebrate him like a hero, and say the fact he gave hundreds of millions to charity meant it was cool he stole billions from everyday Australians?

Yes and no.

Let us recall that it was the ACC report which introduced us to the new acronym: PIEDs, most of which are legally sold through anti-aging clinics.

Stepping back a bit, and noting the media commitments that most coaches have, what's the big deal about a coach wanting to dabble in PIEDs like the general population? Why should they be denied somethingi available to everyone else?

Has anyone here ever thought why the ACC went with PIEDs rather than PEDs?
PIEDs are a crock of expensive and potentially toxic s**t. I have no idea why the TGA has not banned them yet.

The "I" stands for Image.

This is the acronym the ACC adopted in their report.

Why did they feel the need to adopt it?

Because some of these substances are not the least bit performance enhancing?
Or image enhancing. Or actually improve performance beyond placebo, but run risks of liver and renal toxicity and anaphylaxis. How the f**k that s**t can get sold is a mystery. Maybe it's like naturopathic products where safety and efficacy do not need to be demonstrated as opposed to regulated pharmaceutical drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wish others were as dumb & morally bankrupt, which is understandable. Your wish is purely fiction.

This is where you are wrong. My hatred of drugs in sport transcends any emotions I may have for my football club, or any person living and working within the club. It seems to me Essendon supporters don't care about any wrong doing so long as a certain somebody escapes punishment.

This is the attitude I really cannot understand.

Bit forgetful, how about taking the afl to court for Greg Williams ? Forget that one did we ? You remember that one don't you ? Where he manhandled the umpire,Elliott got his injunction allowing " diesel" to play who then promptly went and kneed dean laidley in the nuts and ended his career there and then ! Short memory,must have a shoooooorrt memory.
And as for Pratt...........

It's certainly true that only Essendon supporters would know what the last two years must feel like.

It's easy for the loud-mouths to mouth off hypothetically speaking.

Morals......some people have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back