News Training Times

Remove this Banner Ad

So it doesn't have to be asked on every page of the training reports thread, the players train on the following days from 9am-11am (rough time guide as sometimes they start earlier or finish later)

Pre-season: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Sunday game: Wednesday, Friday

Saturday game: Tuesday, Thursday

Friday game: Wednesday is the only day they have a full session IIRC

As I am one of those guilty of asking when training is numerous times this thread should be locked to the top for a while.

So it doesn't have to be asked on every page of the training reports thread, the players train on the following days from 9am-11am (rough time guide as sometimes they start earlier or finish later)

Pre-season: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Sunday game: Wednesday, Friday

Saturday game: Tuesday, Thursday

Friday game: Wednesday is the only day they have a full session IIRC

I'm hoping the pre-season training times are different this year. Apparently, the players are training 6 days a week. Which means for us fully employed types, a Saturday morning observation might be in order. I hope to make it tomorrow.

It might also mean that different days are for different players, the midfield or backline or forward line at different times, and only coming together a few times a week. Will be interesting.

I'm hoping the pre-season training times are different this year. Apparently, the players are training 6 days a week. Which means for us fully employed types, a Saturday morning observation might be in order. I hope to make it tomorrow.

It might also mean that different days are for different players, the midfield or backline or forward line at different times, and only coming together a few times a week. Will be interesting.

I doubt your second paragraph.
they had the 1-4 year boys only last Sat but the remainder of the squad only returned on Monday; Tomorrow will tell.
I am going down there also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going from Ballantyne's press conference, Brett Kirk's comments that players must get an extra day off during the week because of the Saturday and observations made by posters on this site:

This preseason -
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays are training days for the main group. Best day to watch is Friday, because match conditions are most likely on these days (and the markets are open), and sometimes the players go elsewhere on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are training days for the Rehab group. Observers on these days will get an idea of how recovery is going for our post op players. eg Fyfe. It is likely they are there more often than that, but only in the gym.
Saturdays are primarily fitness training days, for extra stamina and strength. All players are present Saturday mornings, but Rehab group and older players may stay inside. Good for TTHD comments.

Does this sound right?

FFC website says Monday 22nd.

Right said Fred, from the website.

The team will be training at the following times:

• Monday 22 December from 9.00am at Fremantle Oval
  • Monday 12 January from 9.00am at Fremantle Oval
Please note that training times are subject to last minute changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back