Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate carols now.

Apart from Mary, Did You Know? I could listen to that all day. And I did today. You end up hating it but it comes back around.

I like Christmas, don't mind listening to Christmas songs, but I'm honestly going to throttle the person who thought it was a good idea to play a JUSTIN BIEBER CHRISTMAS ALBUM at work last night. Then I'm going to stick earphones in their ears, tape them so they can't be removed and play the Ben Doolan song (All I Want For Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth) on repeat at full volume.

It has been Sami Zayn but I think it'll end up being unmasked as Darren Young or Zack Ryder.
not Justin Gabriel?

I haven't been enjoying the wrestling as much lately because they haven't been using a lot of the roster
but I don't really know who is injured or not, I didn't even realize that Christian was still in the WWE and Rey Mysterio to

from all reports he wants to stay but money talks

also wtf is wolves doing eith the brewer trade
paid major unders
He's on a contract that's too large for what he is (owed over $4M next season I believe). Our salary cap is tight so it allows us to shed his (and Ronny's) contract, open up more game time for Shabazz (26-5-5 in his first start today), and open up a roster spot to sign Jeff Adrien (who's been impressive) to a proper contract rather than just ten-day special consideration contracts. In terms of what comes back our way the picks are underwhelming, but Daniels, despite being nothing special, is an excellent three point shooter - something we really don't have at all.

They probably paid slight unders but I think we did alright out of it. He's somebody that tends to be overrated by non-Wolves fans I find. In short he's a player obsessed with shooting three pointers despite being a poor three point shooter and an inconsistent defender.

I will miss him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nikola Mirotic just showed why he needs to have 25+ minutes every game. Put on a 3 point clinic, today.

Tell you what, nothing better than being back in the gym. Even better when there is hot women working out all around you as well.

Tell you what, nothing better than being back in the gym. Even better when there is hot women working out all around you as well.
the classic
gotta be fit for 2015 then procced to never appear in 2015

Coming home flicking on the TV after a hard day of nothing much at all, just wont be the same without The Report.

Vale Stephen Colbert. Long live Stephen Colbert.

9471581%20-%20STEPHEN%20COLBERT%20%20%20-%2001_18_2007.jpg

Last edited:
the classic
gotta be fit for 2015 then procced to never appear in 2015
Footy bruh, gotta fix up the little niggles now so I can be fine for rd 1. Need to get more muscle in the legs so thats the target at the moment.

Footy bruh, gotta fix up the little niggles now so I can be fine for rd 1. Need to get more muscle in the legs so thats the target at the moment.
nar wasnt talking about you mate
was talking about all the new year new gymers
they last a week then never appear again haha
my gym gets them all the time

fair enough
maybe some bike riding/jumps etc or you trying to build via weights?

fair enough
maybe some bike riding/jumps etc or you trying to build via weights?
haha oh yeah i get ya, the classic new years resolution ones!!

doing a lot of bike work at the moment cause the knee is pretty bad, just put it on a really high setting a smash through it for half an hour or so, and also started to do squats and all the other leg weight things.

how are you going with your fitness?

haha oh yeah i get ya, the classic new years resolution ones!!

doing a lot of bike work at the moment cause the knee is pretty bad, just put it on a really high setting a smash through it for half an hour or so, and also started to do squats and all the other leg weight things.

how are you going with your fitness?
Good to hear
Was doing pretty well before i did some damage to my calf early in my this month so just been re-building the strength in it
Put on 2kg from all family events though haha

I'm pretty lucky at my gym - don't really get any of those.

I need to start getting my s**t together fitness wise - I'm moving ok but I'm not eating well enough or doing enough training in my own time to make any sizeable improvements.

I'm pretty lucky at my gym - don't really get any of those.

I need to start getting my s**t together fitness wise - I'm moving ok but I'm not eating well enough or doing enough training in my own time to make any sizeable improvements.
i'm the same thing as well but increase amount of booze in between my holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back