Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other question is whether mitch marsh will be okay for the next test. If not then who gets the call up? Henriques?
Faulkner! Way too good not be playing.
Just on Starc, very good one day bowler, not so good with the red ball.

Now lets just hear some clueless git talk him up to play in the next test match......

On another matter, if you don't have your Christmas Presents for interstate relatives and friends sent through the post by now, there's a fair chance that unless you pay for the express post it won't get to where it needs to in time for Christmas. Obviously the message never got through to many who keep sending international stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dallas almost have a big 5 now.
It's crazy; could really make waves in the west now. Going to take some adjusting fitting such a ball-dominant figure in there but having a starting lineup of Rondo/Ellis/Chandler/Nowitzki/Parsons is ridiculous.

It's crazy; could really make waves in the west now. Going to take some adjusting fitting such a ball-dominant figure in there but having a starting lineup of Rondo/Ellis/Chandler/Nowitzki/Parsons is ridiculous.
On paper the team fits perfectly IMO, I'd say they're just about a lock to make conference finals. But anything can happen in seven games, especially in the west.

They won't have to rely on Dirk for once.

On paper the team fits perfectly IMO, I'd say they're just about a lock to make conference finals. But anything can happen in seven games, especially in the west.

They won't have to rely on Dirk for once.
I'm really not sure yet - Golden State and Memphis both look the goods, it's tough to write off the Spurs, Oklahoma City could end up being one of the toughest 7-8 seeds in history now that KD and Westbrook are back and Portland are playing very well also. I don't think OKC or Portland have enough depth to do too much but all of GSW/Memphis/SA could still pose a real threat to Dallas I think.

Same as usual though; stacked in the west and bare cupboards in the east.

Rondo a Maverick. Not a great deal for Boston imo. Massive for Dallas though.
Dallas fans laughing all the way to the bank
Boston fans laughing all the way to the extra 8 first round picks within the next three years.

I'm really not sure yet - Golden State and Memphis both look the goods, it's tough to write off the Spurs, Oklahoma City could end up being one of the toughest 7-8 seeds in history now that KD and Westbrook are back and Portland are playing very well also. I don't think OKC or Portland have enough depth to do too much but all of GSW/Memphis/SA could still pose a real threat to Dallas I think.

Same as usual though; stacked in the west and bare cupboards in the east.

GSW v Dallas/Memphis in the WCF for mine. The Dubs just seem far too good ATM, while as you said OKC and Portland don't have the depth. The Spurs, well... they've got to be too old now... right guys? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back