Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else share my sneaky suspicion that IschenkoUBeauty doesn't mind a tipple? It's just a feelin' I've got..
I thought he was arjen's angrier alter ego:thumbsu:
Once he ridicules Gibson and/or JMac I'll be 100% certain

Well deserved, but so is your position on the ladder.

A nice disallowed goal thanks to an offside that wasn't helped City. Refereeing standards remain crapola! Still, fair enough result barring that crap, considering their (City's) commitment level from kickoff. F*** 'em!

Although Victory looked dangerous on the counter through ben Khalfallah I still thought City were the better side and deserved the win. Jacob Melling was incredibly fortunate to escape with only a yellow for that elbow on Broxham.

Although Victory looked dangerous on the counter through ben Khalfallah I still thought City were the better side and deserved the win. Jacob Melling was incredibly fortunate to escape with only a yellow for that elbow on Broxham.

The Melling thing was another joke. City needed luck and they certainly received it.

The Melling thing was another joke. City needed luck and they certainly received it.
There's no doubt that we got the rub of the green but I still think City deserved the win. Worked harder and had far more intensity. Great advertisement for the ever-improving A-League though as it was a fantastic, tense game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though im not a big fan ill admit that the A league is getting bigger every year.... The skill also is improving and seeing Aami park or Etihad full is great for the game.....

There's no doubt that we got the rub of the green but I still think City deserved the win. Worked harder and had far more intensity. Great advertisement for the ever-improving A-League though as it was a fantastic, tense game.

Yeah, I said that above. Piss poor that your team can be so crap and listless in non derbies though. You were desperate and we weren't desperate enough tonight. My mind was boggling seeing Victory's substitutions tonight but, maybe Muscat has the bigger picture in mind. F*** it!

For the Melburnians on here:

Any secret locations on getting a cab home from the CBD late at night. Work Christmas party tonight is actually in North Melbourne (close to Flemington Rd), but it's easy to get back into the CBD from there. Please Note: I don't think showing a bit of leg will work for me.

Otherwise, it might have to be the NightRider. Opinions on that (ie: likelihood of living)?
Hope you got home safely, DaveyBoy123 . . ....

Ok RANDOM....... dodododododd dody......
Riddle : Poor people have it
Rich people need it
If you eat it , you die
What is it ?
That would be:

nothing

Two men play five complete games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back