Analysis Horace's offseason Cake & Pie Thread..

Remove this Banner Ad

That is brilliant!!! Mrs and I in hysterics after that one.

skimmalarinky dinky dink
skimmmalarinky doo
The guys actual food reviews are hilarious, the original video is well worth a watch

The guys actual food reviews are hilarious, the original video is well worth a watch
Yeah I watched that too. Man is passionate about his food...which after this thread I'm guessing we all are. When is marklovesbeer going to do a 'dayum beer' ..."this is how to hops are supposed to be"

Add this to the Orton clips and I think you're winning YouTube

After this offseason this is how I imagine everyone on BF when they eat.

And nothing wrong with that. A few years back I was sent to a dietician, with the purpose of modifying my eating habits, allegedly to improve my health and extending my life expectancy.

In one of the more memorable discussions we had, I lamented the fact that if I reduced the size of my main meals, I encountered the major difficulty of extreme hunger in between those main meals. That was when I found it necessary to solve the problem through eating the odd cake, or biscuit, or some chocolate.

She then said to me that she understood the problem and suggested that instead of the cakes etc, I grated up some carrots and eat that instead.

Grated ******* carrot!!!!:eek: I don't even like cooked carrots!!!!

What's so wrong with a pie or two or a burger and some chips, washed down by a cake or two?

Don't answer, I know, I know, I'll die "young", but hey, I'll tell you something, I've eaten some magnificent food over the years and I don't regret any of it. Well not much anyway.

And nothing wrong with that. A few years back I was sent to a dietician, with the purpose of modifying my eating habits, allegedly to improve my health and extending my life expectancy.

In one of the more memorable discussions we had, I lamented the fact that if I reduced the size of my main meals, I encountered the major difficulty of extreme hunger in between those main meals. That was when I found it necessary to solve the problem through eating the odd cake, or biscuit, or some chocolate.

She then said to me that she understood the problem and suggested that instead of the cakes etc, I grated up some carrots and eat that instead.

What's so wrong with a pie or two or a burger and some chips, washed down by a cake or two?

Don't answer, I know, I know, I'll die "young", but hey, I'll tell you something, I've eaten some magnificent food over the years and I don't regret any of it. Well not much anyway.
Examples of what you ate that you regret, please, Horace . I regret eating a big hunk of a slice of red hot chilli ........ not knowing any better at the time :(

Examples of what you ate that you regret, please, Horace . I regret eating a big hunk of a slice of red hot chilli ........ not knowing any better at the time :(
In Indonesia, I picked out the tames looking curry at a wedding - a green and yellow one. Bad move.

The take home pies at the deli in the south melbourne market food court are well worth a trip. Beef and guiness (I'm sure I've spelt this wrong) and beef and burgundy.

You know you've been to a s**t dietician when they give you bullshit alternatives. That's one of the worst I've heard.

I have one that is worse than that.. " Stop thinking about your stomach so much " .............
Once upon a time it was a good profession. Now they've lowered the entrance scores and have approved courses at s**t universities. The area is littered with twits that regurgitate the things they read in women's / men's health.

My mate did his masters in dietetics and all he does it post healthy pictures on instagram etc etc

Once upon a time it was a good profession. Now they've lowered the entrance scores and have approved courses at s**t universities. The area is littered with twits that regurgitate the things they read in women's / men's health.

My mate did his masters in dietetics and all he does it post healthy pictures on instagram etc etc

THAT REGURGITATE......... lol

I once had to eat arguably the worst main meal I have ever encountered, prepared (I won't say cooked) by the wife of someone who was an acquaintance of mine. It had all sorts of unspeakable things in it and to this day I do not know what the ingredients were.

It capped off a shocking day. Having flown into the Gold Coast to see some clients, the lead to my navman fell apart almost as soon as I got there, I had to then drive south to just over the NSW border, then up to Brisbane in the evening using Mrs. H's mobile phone and a version of google maps that I had no idea how to work, to their address, in some part of Brisbane I had never been to before and most certainly will never go to again. I arrived there about an hour late and then had to face that.

My liver was in very bad shape at the end of that day, not in the least as a consequence of shovelling down that disgusting meal.

Went to the tennis many years ago and told a guest at the lunch table that the bowl of green stuff on the table looked like avocado. After wolfing down a couple of large mouthfuls she had to make a hasty exit for 30 mins or so. It was wasabi!:$

Personally I won't eat kangaroo or veal. Another night at the tennis the main meals were kangaroo or veal, take your pick. The veges were nice.

In the good old days I used to regret a greasy hamburger with the lot at 2am after a night of beer drinking. Somehow, that hamburger always made me feel queasy the next day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the tennis many years ago and told a guest at the lunch table that the bowl of green stuff on the table looked like avocado. After wolfing down a couple of large mouthfuls she had to make a hasty exit for 30 mins or so. It was wasabi!:$

Personally I won't eat kangaroo or veal.

I bought a packet of wasabi a few months ago. Not knowing what it was , always up for finding things out. Took a mouthful of the pretty green things in the packet .................
:eek::eek:

Ummm, wait while I count on my fingers

Yes, I think you are right.JUST THREE ??? Do you know how many biscuits I have eaten that I discovered in Aldi ?:$

Many many more than three. Mind you 1 bottle of plum pudding would equal probably equal about 30 biscuits.

This isn't cake or pie but it is off season cookery.

I give you the leg of pork I cooked on the BBQ on Christmas day - it was sensational and the crackling was perfect.
uploadfromtaptalk1419907298740.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back