Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

If Louis does try to blackmail them, couldn't Jessica just turn around and threaten to expose his dodgy deal and bring him down with her?

Mutually assured destruction lol

Everybody is going to keep quiet. The lies will close in and we will see a show down.

If Louis does try to blackmail them, couldn't Jessica just turn around and threaten to expose his dodgy deal and bring him down with her?

Louis won't go to jail though, the SEC already know about his deal and pardoned him. Jessica will go to jail for letting Mike practice for her firm. So Louis has the leverage, and will probably be a name partner

Good stuff.

Any thoughts on how the characters have changed through the seasons having watched it all close together?
Might need a couple of days to process what the show and answer that, I watched it very quickly.

Overall I'd say the character development is very good, with a couple of slight disappointments.

By the way, Louis was amazing in the most recent episode.

Last edited:
Finished up to the most recent ep (as the show went on mid season break) over the weekend. Ended up buying a new suit the next day :D

I hope we don't see Dick Louis Litt in Power for much longer, because * me I hate him. Credit to the actor and the writers though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we don't see Dick Louis Litt in Power for much longer, because **** me I hate him. Credit to the actor and the writers though.

Did you even watch the whole episode? he got slapped back down to earth in the last 10 mins, When his leverage went up in smoke

Up until today (and maybe the conclusion of the last episode) I didn't really mind Louis. But I have absolutely hated him today. The thing with leverage is if you don't act immediately, you become a part of the cover up. Just like Jessica joined the lie, now Louis has.

How can Louis be a co-conspirator to 'hiring' a fraud if Mike was hired before he became partner? I get that he's part of the cover-up now but what Jessica said she added in the contract didn't make sense...

Being part of the cover up is committing the same crime. Really the character of Louis was very dark this episode and nobody could like him. The writers of this show have a way of making characters look bad and then redeeming them later but I'm not sure it will be possible in this case

Good to see Scottie make an appearance :hearts:

Louis carried the show last season IMO, the way his character was developed and portrayed was the best thing about it, that being said Louis as a raging dick is not enjoyable. The man is such a social * and emotionally needy person, the way he just turned so ruthlessly on the only people to ever show him compassion just didn't sit well with me.

Louis carried the show last season IMO, the way his character was developed and portrayed was the best thing about it, that being said Louis as a raging dick is not enjoyable. The man is such a social ****** and emotionally needy person, the way he just turned so ruthlessly on the only people to ever show him compassion just didn't sit well with me.
Yeah it was brutal.

I'd be surprised if they ever become friends again, I think it would be unrealistic if that were the case.

I still think it's stupid how he believes he's entitled for someone to tell him the secret.

I don't know if the writers plan on it being incredibly illogical or they're just finding a reason for Louis to act this way.

oazssy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back