Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

I've searched far and wide for podzol and can't find it anywhere on this map.

Does anyone know where some is?

After returning for a looksee and finding doors left open everywhere, my mushroom farm dismantled so that someone could have a look at it, and two horses stolen ... I can in future be found on the previous server, hopefully by myself, which I am requesting can be elevated to the current latest version of Minecraft. I'll drop back in to the new server to destroy everything I've made there sometime in the near future.

Last edited:
I should probably jump on and check my gear then.

I did like the old server I would move back when it's updated.

Hey guys,

Minecraft keeps giving me a problem where the game just freezes when I start a new world and sometimes even on the main menu. It used to be playable but even then it gave me random freezes for a few seconds. I can run WoW on ultra graphics and can't seem to stop minecraft from freezing. Since the 1.8 update it freezes before that it only gave me those few second lag spikes you could call them I guess.

It could be the Processor so I'll say what it is: Intel Core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.2GHz, and a 12288 RAM.

Any help would be fantastic as I have tried all the recommended options such as optifine, increasing RAM etc

Thanks for any help :)

Just hoped on the 1.8.1 server and none of my stuff has been touched, but then again most of it is underground in the middle of woop woop. It sucks that there is muppets around who mess with s**t that isn't theres.

Also got on the old server 1.7.9 (?) too and I'd much rather play on that server. I joined that, did heaps of work (not in comparison to Mobbs who has done hella heaps) and then the new server came along. An update on the old server would be good. Much more fun on there imo

Just checked and all my stuff appears to be fine.

I'm 100% for sticking with the new server. So many major changes to the game recently that the old map doesn't include.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Server has been down since about 2am. I took it as a sign that I should go to bed but the Minecraft gods need to let me back in now I've had some rest!

ani_tyrone-biggums-scratch.gif

Server has been down since about 2am. I took it as a sign that I should go to bed but the Minecraft gods need to let me back in now I've had some rest!

ani_tyrone-biggums-scratch.gif
Server restarted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back