2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thwaite moving forward into midfield

10986894_10153100091618960_7878672662265211784_n.jpg

Think we are really missing Hersi. Lack a lot of creativity going forward now, plus him and Keogh linked up well together.

He's been there 4 years now and hasn't done that much so not surprising which is a shame as I really rated him. The usual mouth breathers will go on and on about young talent being lost of course not knowing any of the facts. Speaking of that, is Makouranous still sitting on the bench at Victory or in the youth team? Can still remember the sooking over that move that ended up being more than warranted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with a point. Should have lost by 3 or 4. Should have won 2-1 with a pen. I wish we had have won because Victory's tears would have been beautiful and the media carrying on like Victory are the only team to have s**t decisions go against them all season is f****** annoying.

I also now have a huge man crush on Thwaite for clattering Berisha

Noticed that there is a divide between the Terrace and The Shed fans. Shed fans don't like the Terrace. They were bagging the Terrace out for not singing late in the second half. A bit disappointing that, supporters should be united together in their support and stay away from petty politics that is a cancer.

I have to say that I have met quite a few shed boys during away game functions over the last month and some are really good blokes/girls. I think I will stay well away from the cliqueyness and politics that has evolved between and within both groups. I get along well with anybody (except those who don't take well to my personality, but that's their problem).

Where would the caveman go now ?
Might not be welcome in the Shed !!!
He is old, probably a bit decrepit, doesn't drink sounds bloody boring.

Seriously? :confused:
Yep. Not sure who's fault it is this time, usually we'd be blaming Football West but because it's the FFA cup, who knows. We usually play our games on a Sunday day too so not sure why they've put it on a Saturday night although many sides haven't set up their goals and pitches yet so that could have something to do with it.

If it is the FFA's fault, it would infuriate me more as they complain that we don't get big enough crowds but then do things like this. From memory, the Amateur or State league Night series semi finals are also on Saturday night at Inglewood United's ground. No wonder we don't get bigger crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back