Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Blah blah blah

Stopped reading your posts around page 10. They're just essays jam-packed with the same recycled garbage.

Here's a recap of your contributions.
1. Warriors, FR, and Bay 13 suck.
2. Beg for attention.
3. I am a fantastic poster.
4. Beg for attention.
5. List own personal accomplishments, whilst mostly ignoring own team and team-mates.
6. Beg for attention.
7. Claim replies as victories.
8. Rinse & repeat.

Now reply to me with something horrible about Bay 13, something on how I'm new around here, and then launch another blistering attack on the Warriors while continuing your personal vendetta against FR. Oh and don't forget to remind me how great you really are.

All in the name of banter and having fun, right?

PS: I don't find you a terrible poster at all, just dull, repetitive and boring. You could take it as constructive criticism, or dismiss it entirely.
I think we all know what you'll do.

At this point, if you're not reading Soggy's posts, face it: it has nothing to with length.
A few of you blokes have expressed a morbid delight in supposedly "hammering" Soggy back. Whether that's true or not, for a club who prides themselves on confrontation and antagonism, I would assume you would enjoy having someone to wail on.

To be honest, it does. See my reply above.

This is the third match thread I've been involved in, and it's by far the worst. The Wonders & Dragons were a lot of more fun than this train wreck.
There's blame on both sides, but it's hard to deny that one man's personal issues have dominated a thread that had the potential to be great.

Stopped reading your posts around page 10. They're just essays jam-packed with the same recycled garbage.

Here's a recap of your contributions.
1. Warriors, FR, and Bay 13 suck.
2. Beg for attention.
3. I am a fantastic poster.
4. Beg for attention.
5. List own personal accomplishments, whilst mostly ignoring own team and team-mates.
6. Beg for attention.
7. Claim replies as victories.
8. Rinse & repeat.

Now reply to me with something horrible about Bay 13, something on how I'm new around here, and then launch another blistering attack on the Warriors while continuing your personal vendetta against FR. Oh and don't forget to remind me how great you really are.

All in the name of banter and having fun, right?

To be honest, it does. See my reply above.
I take it you either decided not to read any of your teammates posts, you can't read like the rest of your teammates or you actually believe what you write.

I think it's all of the above personally with the scary part being I'm convinced you actually believe the latter.:eek:

Is this the time where I'm supposed to step in and post a meltdown gif or is it the time where I ask if you're really a captain? :eek:

I've tore each and every one of you to shreds this week and this is the best you can conjure in return.

I'm loving the fact that it required so little effort to make you turn to water. :D

LOL, post some more canary pictures, Tow Truck. :thumbsu:

LOL, post some more canary pictures, Tow Truck. :thumbsu:
:D

Thanks for the ego boost this week. I thoroughly enjoyed tearing you to shreds and watching you turn into a dribbling mess.

It's partly my fault for leaving the Warriors and leaving the club bereft of leadership. :cool:

I take it you either decided not to read any of your teammates posts, you can't read like the rest of your teammates or you actually believe what you write.

I think it's all of the above personally with the scary part being I'm convinced you actually believe the latter.:eek:

An accusation that we can't read? Come on mate, you're smarter than that.

Noticed how you failed to quote my post fully, where I stated there is blame on both sides.
Then you proceeded to totally dismiss my other points.

Contrary to what you think, I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to help you.

upload_2015-3-1_13-0-24.jpeg

An accusation that we can't read? Come on mate, you're smarter than that.

Noticed how you failed to quote my post fully, where I stated there is blame on both sides.
Then you proceeded to totally dismiss my other points.

Contrary to what you think, I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to help you.

View attachment 112881
You didn't hear me the first time?

I already stated that I'm well aware you actually believe that. It's no longer a figment of my imagination.

you're wrong FR
I accidentally staple gunned my scrotum and left nut to the work bench 3 Saturdays ago.
I've also been reading 3kz's post in this thread. The latter is considerably more painful.

Accidentally ... yeah right. I call shenanigans. If you are naked and draping your nads over a work bench when using a staple gun, you're open to the consequences.

You didn't hear me the first time?

I already stated that I'm well aware you actually believe that. It's no longer a figment of my imagination.

Please point out to me what is wrong with my beliefs, and I will listen objectively.
But try and keep it to under 1000 words. :p

You can't win or lose 'friendly banter' threads you spanner. This is why this is ridiculous. You are an idiot. Shut-up. No, seriously, shut-up you boring twat. :thumbsu:

The point of this thread is to be amusing occasioanally, provide some interest, some sauce for the game. Not mindlessly troll. Not pretend you are some kind of internet superstar. If you do that you are a loser, a moron, a boring individual and I very much wish you would stop posting in this thread.

You are like Son of God 's little anal disciple. Stop it. You are embarrassing yourself, your team, and everyone associated with this fantasy league. Idiot! Seriously you claimed victory because someone edited a post, so asinine, inane and moronic. Boring and useless drivel, if the goal here is to actually pour as much time into the void as you can manage while achieving absolutely nothing then I can assure you sir, you are most definitely 'Winning' this stupid stupid exercise. :thumbsu:

First line talks about friendly banter, but the response is to abuse on a large scale. Seems you could have dealt with posts you don't like with more friendly banter or ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Old Dark Navy's you old campaigner!

You're up against me tonight, so be ready for a lot of running and chasing. While I'm claiming 30 odd disposals and 2 or 3 goals, you'll be gagging on the dust in your throat.

I love playing on these long-in-the-tooth veterans.

This thread looks like getting to 1,000 posts... not sure how I feel about that.

I'd imagine there are scat forums out there with 1000 members. It's a big wide world out there.

The Old Dark Navy's you old campaigner!

You're up against me tonight, so be ready for a lot of running and chasing. While I'm claiming 30 odd disposals and 2 or 3 goals, you'll be gagging on the dust in your throat.

I love playing on these long-in-the-tooth veterans.

Oh yeah, you'll be running and I'll be chasing alright.

This thread looks like getting to 1,000 posts... not sure how I feel about that.
The Warriors take that as a victory of sorts, so I say we ably assist them in notching their only win for the week.

Accidentally ... yeah right. I call shenanigans. If you are naked and draping your nads over a work bench when using a staple gun, you're open to the consequences.

Think it, talk it, work it

:D

Thanks for the ego boost this week. I thoroughly enjoyed tearing you to shreds and watching you turn into a dribbling mess.

It's partly my fault for leaving the Warriors and leaving the club bereft of leadership. :cool:

Haha, the best thing about this whole week is the exposing of your club as a massive fraud.

Great posters? Witty rebuttals? Funny comebacks?

Nup, No, Nada.

It's taken the Warriors to declare that the Emperor has no clothes.

The fact you continue to post banal "I'm the Greatest" wankfests to desperately try and continue the charade is no only sad and pathetic, it might also signal the demise of the Royals as we know it.

A sad day indeed. :$

Haha, the best thing about this whole week is the exposing of your club as a massive fraud.

Nup, No, Nada.

The fact you continue to post banal "I'm the Greatest" wankfests to desperately try and continue the charade is no only sad and pathetic, it's might also signal the demise of the Royals as we know it.

A sad day indeed. :$
Come on man, not you as well. I've clearly stated 3 times now that I'm well aware you actually believe this.

You need to let go. You've embarrassed yourself, you've been strung up and you've been stoned. You like the punishment?

Come on man, not you as well. I've clearly stated 3 times now that I'm well aware you actually believe this.

You need to let go. You've embarrassed yourself, you've been strung up and you've been stoned. You like the punishment?

List them then. Show me the posts where you've 'out-bantered' us.

Not the long winded borefests. Not the stupid "Wario" posts - actual good banter posts.

Just your ones too. You'll struggle to find one.

Oh yeah, you'll be running and I'll be chasing alright.

LOL love that video, one of the most embarrassing things ever seen on the footy field.

Won't be happening tonight though ODN!

camb.gif

Nup, No, Nada.

Nothing? Nada?

Regrettably, I am now forced to assume you wouldn't recognise humour even if it walked into Les Norton's workshop naked, said 'look at me, I'm the finest, furriest and funniest set of plums in all the land' and stapled gunned itself to your forehead.

What humour ... I can't see for nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back