No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont knock the Fritz buddy, ive only lived here 5 years and i fkin love the stuff. Tastes great on a bit of buttered toast, grilled untill hot then grill some cheese on top with cracked pepper. Food of the Gods to many a south oz piss head at 4am after 30 odd cans :)
Yea but porking your sister after 30 cans is claimed sex of the gods in sa.

Yep and I understand you feel having TV can increase the risks of injury. I tend to think that doesn't/wont make a difference.

You don't think players go in harder when they are on the big stage?

Reading that takes me back to watching the old man and brother play up at Myalla on the NW coast of tassie on a rainy winters day :)
My uncle played for Myalla. Small world. Tiger colours also (just had to add that in a crappy effort to claim this post as on topic).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ran out of petty in the drive thru once, left the car and walked up to the window ordered my 21 pieces, chick was like WTF you can't order here, love my car has broken down back there happy to leave it blocking up the joint, so she gives me the food and i just went back to the car and just started eating until two employees came and pushed me out the way, probably 5-6 cars honking behind me in the line, definitely too stoned to be driving that day thanks boys lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back