Official Club Stuff Jumper template

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, the club is looking to create a pictorial history of Port Adelaide's guernseys and shorts through the years to present like this example from Richmond

Richmond jumper history

The club is after a blank template that they will add designs to and are looking for something from one of our posters.

A number of you are dab hands at producing guernsey short and sock variations so I'm assuming there is a standard template out there. If not and you design one for use, the club will acknowledge your efforts on the jumper history page.

I would have thought you might have sponsors and AFL/SANFL logos on them as well?
After all we did play for a time with those logos and even won a premiership with them.
It is interesting to see how the sponsors and their logos also varied over the years. That was part of the history too.Not only Vodafone,Scotts,Bianco,Soaring securities,Renault,Energy Australia and Foodbank.But also Nike,Reebok and ISC.They were all subtle changes on the jumpers.

Last edited:
I could have sworn I'd seen a few pretty impressive templates used on this board (non mero) in recent years
I have an impressive one on my avatar compliments of someone on Big Footy.Ok I know many don't like it but actually the V on the new jumper is the other way around.

Me too. Looking forward to seeing it in the club's pictorial history as the pinnacle of guernsey evolution.
I see it is already on footy jumpers .com.
They have a section of all the sponsors logos too.They have missed at least one indigenous round jumper of Emus designed by Jake Neade or his Mum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have put them onto the footyjumpers website. You think that's the best bet?
I'm happy for the club to use whatever they like from the website.
As mentioned, I've shared stuff with other clubs in the past.
Brisbane, Melbourne, North, Collingwood & StKilda have all used the footyjumpers.com graphics on their websites. (And Richmond; obviously)
The AFL used them to promote Heritage Round many years ago.

My information on older Port jumpers comes from an interview with a Port historian named John Sincock.
I believe he was made a Life Member of the club through his efforts in researching the club's history.

For access go to www.footyjumpers.com and click on the link at the top for VFL/AFL CLub jumpers.
Find the Port logo on notepaper and click on that.
All jumpers have a folder, Home Away etc.
Use what you like with permission.
The only disclaimer is to have a link to the footyjumpers.com website on the page where the jumpers are, similar to what Richmond have on the page in the OP.

Oh, and sponsors?
Port-Sponsors.gif

Last edited:
Brisbane, Melbourne, North, Collingwood & StKilda have all used the footyjumpers.com graphics on their websites. (And Richmond; obviously)

My information on older Port jumpers comes from an interview with a Port historian named John Sincock.
I believe he was made a Life Member of the club through his efforts in researching the club's history.

For access go to www.footyjumpers.com and click on the link at the top for VFL/AFL CLub jumpers.
The only disclaimer is to have a link to the footyjumpers.com website on the page where the jumpers are, similar to what Richmond have on the page in the OP.

Oh, and sponsors?
Port-Sponsors.gif

Thanks Mero. I've sent links to your site and this thread to the club to sort through how they might want to progress.

I have a couple of points to make in regards to early jumper accuracy on footyjumpers. I brought it up with you Mero a while ago but I can't remember if we fixed it.

I'll post about it when I finish home.

Oh, and sponsors?
Port-Sponsors.gif
I think we did have Soaring Securities as a sponsor for half a season or so back a couple of years ago?

Oh, and sponsors?
Port-Sponsors.gif
Quoted because you deserve it. Great work. Sharing your gatherings with the masses is exactly the purpose of gathering it, but to give your work to others takes an unselfish attitude which you must be commended for.

P.s. love your site.

Quoted because you deserve it. Great work. Sharing your gatherings with the masses is exactly the purpose of gathering it, but to give your work to others takes an unselfish attitude which you must be commended for.

P.s. love your site.
Unlike those we are accustomed to dealing with in the world of football websites, I just love footy.
I do not research and put together for my own ends, but simply because someone should.
I see my role as custodian of the information until someone better equipped or as interested as I am picks up the baton and runs with it and probably does a better job than me.

Glad you enjoy what I have loved collecting and creating.

Oh, and sponsors?
Port-Sponsors.gif
I have long loved the site, but I am impressed that you are offering use! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back