No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've had Foxtel, I haven't watched that show for 5 years. Not even the end of season **** they pride themselves on.

If they want to see how it should be done look at Sam, Santo and Eds total football or the plethora of NRL shows overtaking the AFL footy show in the right lane.

Best before is now firmly used by and that time has come

End rant/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
20 odd years is a very long time to run a program.

definitely was good back in the day for breaking news, but now days it's all done online miles before 9:30 PM, so they are just rehashing the weeks *cough cough* news.

also the players are media PR'd to well these days. nothing of substance is ever said.

just bin it.

Oh. Page 2013.
2013-1.jpg

2013.....I'm shocked to be posting here.

So it'll be from our home ground that they finally seal the deal on the 31st March. Is it just me or are there shades of 1940 Compiègne about that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny. I actually got back into the country from a holiday in Vietnam on the night of February 4, 2013. Next day, mayhem breaks. Welcome back Doss, you campaigner.

About six months later, when there was seemingly a new horrific article breaking every ten minutes as the story got really nasty, I was visiting the other half who was on a six month stint in New York. Anyway, one particular day I was in a Starbucks in Philadelphia; we'd taken a trip there for a couple of days.

I tuned into wifi (free over there- FTW!) and my browser on my phone 'accidentally' flipped open to BigFooty. I saw twenty reports! It was of course the middle of the night back here, but about 2pm over there and well, no one was around! So I sat there carding the little rascals who'd invaded our little sanctuary for the next twenty minutes, sipping s**t coffee and putting up with the deserved nagging of the other half. Finally finished, I left the rest of the coffee, hightailed out of there and went and touched the Liberty Bell, and then went and bought and demolished a Philly cheese steak.

Ah, 2013. It was the blurst of times.

It's funny. I actually got back into the country from a holiday in Vietnam on the night of February 4, 2013. Next day, mayhem breaks. Welcome back Doss, you campaigner.

About six months later, when there was seemingly a new horrific article breaking every ten minutes as the story got really nasty, I was visiting the other half who was on a six month stint in New York. Anyway, one particular day I was in a Starbucks in Philadelphia; we'd taken a trip there for a couple of days.

I tuned into wifi (free over there- FTW!) and my browser on my phone 'accidentally' flipped open to BigFooty. I saw twenty reports! It was of course the middle of the night back here, but about 2pm over there and well, no one was around! So I sat there carding the little rascals who'd invaded our little sanctuary for the next twenty minutes, sipping s**t coffee and putting up with the deserved nagging of the other half. Finally finished, I left the rest of the coffee, hightailed out of there and went and touched the Liberty Bell, and then went and bought and demolished a Philly cheese steak.

+ the obligatory Rocky pose I hope;)

Damn you stupid monkey.

tYoIqtG.png

Ahh 2013, terrible year for football, but, was good on a personal level.

Honestly dont remember where i was when the verdict was handed down. I do know that i spent too much time on here and the news sites of the next few months trying to figure out what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back