No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg
latest

this is not comfortable reading, especially combined with the claim Thompson unsuccessfully tried to stop the program 5 times. I wonder how his relationship is with Jimmy now?

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...ated-very-poorly/story-fni5f6kv-1227281914470
On five separate occasions Thompson tried to stop the 2012 campaign, with the AFL’s charge sheet reading, “Thompson resolutely advised (Stephen) Dank that the injecting of players was to cease.’’. “I thought we were all pretty unanimous in stopping it and we obviously weren’t and I found out it was still going on,’’ he said.
Begs the question - Why was Bomber ever charged ?

If players get less than 6 matches their appeal is pointless. If players are not guilty then ASADA appeals will also be pointless.

The only interesting appeal is ASADA appealing against a light suspension.

As such I'm expecting a not guilty verdict to essentially be the end of it.
why would asada's appeal be pointless?

I will stick to fantasy football if we are found guilty. If not guilty then i will probably keep to this happy place, wont bother with HTB either way i dont think.

I will stick to fantasy football if we are found guilty. If not guilty then i will probably keep to this happy place, wont bother with HTB either way i dont think.

Supercoach is the only thing that keeps me remotely interested in non essendon games as it is. Has anyone else lost interest if footy as they got older?
And not because of other commitments just generally dont like it as much anymore?

Supercoach is the only thing that keeps me remotely interested in non essendon games as it is. Has anyone else lost interest if footy as they got older?
And not because of other commitments just generally dont like it as much anymore?
Probably ever so slightly. If i wasnt such entrenched in betting/fantasy football i wouldnt have much interest outside of essendon games.

why would asada's appeal be pointless?

dunno about 'pointless' & I could be wrong but am fairly sure I read/heard this not long ago, that the evidentiary standard increases with any appeal, so would become greater than the 'comfortable satisfaction' that the Tribunal is currently operating under therefore making a successful appeal difficult to achieve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've lost interest the older I've gotten, it's becoming an irrelevant factor in my life.

a long while ago a whole bunch of people started using the gif as some kind of silent protest on the main board. it caused a bit of agro at the time, and everyone was politely asked to discontinue its use, with a suggestion renewed activity would be frowned upon

edit - if you are not an angry/regular HTB poster, no one would care though
Complete joke. People can wear anti-Hird and asterisk avatars until their hearts content with no recourse.

I've lost interest the older I've gotten, it's becoming an irrelevant factor in my life.
I love footy, I'm probably an odd one out as far as Essendon supporters go in that I haven't lost as much passion for the game as lots here have. Having said that, this is the first year that I haven't done supercoach/dreamteam since it became popular. I just can't be bothered anymore. Probably too old.

I love footy, I'm probably an odd one out as far as Essendon supporters go in that I haven't lost as much passion for the game as lots here have. Having said that, this is the first year that I haven't done supercoach/dreamteam since it became popular. I just can't be bothered anymore. Probably too old.

I don't know how anyone who works or studies has any time for that stuff.

I don't know how anyone who works or studies has any time for that stuff.
I do both (work full time and study online) and until this year I made time. Now I've realised I don't need the stress :D

Similar. I havnt done supercoach for a few years now, and no motivation this year either. Just not that interested in watching other games. Something to do with 17 other clubs going out of their way to isolate and bully this club I suspect. The whole lot can get stuffed for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back