SFA Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't decide what game I want to play between Cities: Skylines or H1Z1

Cities: Skylines is awesome and some of the mods being made are excellent. We are slowly getting disaster mods build as well, to really wreck some havoc.

I keep restarting cities because I stuff up my road networks and create huge blockages. Still fun though.

The transformation and getting rid of your old industrial districts is pretty hard.

Like when your population expands and you have to start moving everything further out from the city centre.

The transformation and getting rid of your old industrial districts is pretty hard.

Like when your population expands and you have to start moving everything further out from the city centre.

And moving to the otherside of the Highway is a pain. Screws up the squareness of the grids and stuff. Im not a huge fan of the two roads coming off the highway being 1 way roads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to City Skyline, I sounded like you guys back 15 years ago playing SimCity 2000.... And now I am an urban planner.

Never listen to your parents if they tell you that playing games won't help you get a job. Living proof right here!

I bought a copy of NBA 2k14 last week. The difficulty of MyCareer is ******* killing me, progress is so slow.

Love that s**t.

Makes you really appreciate celebrities who have a twitter account - have a s**t game and the fans are up your arse about it. campaigners.

Love that s**t.

Makes you really appreciate celebrities who have a twitter account - have a s**t game and the fans are up your arse about it. campaigners.

I wish you could generate tweets based on your in-game performance...

"Hey @ShabazzMuhammad * you and your 3 highlight plays."

Finished Bioshock. Awesome. Final boss was to easy though.
Going to start either Shadows of Modor or The Last of Us before getting into Bioshock 2.

I'd go straight for Bioshock 2 personally, fantastic game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back