Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know what time the pre-show starts? I want to see the ARMBAR. And I kind of have to to keep up with the tipping :p
Doesn't it start like 2hrs earlier than the actual event?

I so hate that "say it to my face" attitude.

I would be more than happy to say to his face that I don't believe he's paid his dues, I don't believe he's done enough to control his own character and how it comes across, and I don't believe he deserves the spot in WM.

Because then he does what? Does he physically intimidate me? Does he punch me in the mouth? What happens?

He's only making himself look like more of a douche bag with every interview he does. Don't make light of the word "bullying" when what you're doing is actually trying to bully fans by intimating that the couldn't and shouldn't say these things to his face.

I've actually seen enough interviews to know his response - "have you wrestled fat boy? If not, then don't comment."

"So what Roman - you've never commented on restaurant food because you're not a chef? You've never gotten road rage because you're not a cab driver? You've never criticised government because you're not a politician?"

The battle royal will be at some point in the first hour of the preshow and the tag match will be in the second hour. That's as much as I know

I know the pre-show starts at 8am and the actual show at 10am but anyone know when the kick-off matches start?

Originally it was only going to be 30 minutes before the main show that any action happened, but now there is 2 matches who knows? I think the tickets said show starts 3:30 or something but now that is 3pm so should both be in the 2nd hour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be looking at a 4pm start tomorrow.
Total media blackout until i push play.

DB , Dolph , Dean or Harper for the IC win.
No way Roman wins after Brock re-signed.
Fully expecting a failed Seth Cash-in too.

Enjoy lads.

Set picture and a bit of a spoiler of someone who is going to appear at the show:

Dm9BLuf.png

Set picture and a bit of a spoiler for someone who is going to appear at the show:

Dm9BLuf.png

Not really a spoiler as he has said in interviews he will be there and involved in some way. Some are speculating about a Axelmania/Hulkamania angle, I assume those same people didn't watch Raw this week!

Irrespective of the s**t build up, I'm still amped up as hell for this purely because of the legacy and history they've built up for themselves. I've had so many great memories watching wrestlemania with mates that I can get past the whole critical element of watching wrestling.

I hope the matches are performed to the best of their capabilities given the poor build. I just want something exciting to happen to keep me hooked for another six months.

And to all you guys, please make an epic wrestlemania thread that I can enjoy reading all 80 pages to after. I might poke my head in if Triple H wins or something but I'd say I'll be missing in action for the most part.

Enjoy it guys, don't take it too seriously :thumbsu:

Back