No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASADA will hold a media conference tomorrow (Wednesday), however CEO has Ben McDevitt has lashed out at the Bombers, saying what happened at the club in 2012 was "in my opinion, was absolutely and utterly disgraceful."

Piss off Peaheart.

Purely unprofessional, throwing the toys out of the cot. Putting this clown in charge emphasises just how much of a joke ASADA truly are.

Such a relief. Be great to get out on the field now and extract a bit of revenge.

Well done to Goddard, Heppell, Zaharakis etc who fronted the media for us over the last two years and answered their bullshit questions that were laced with innuendo of us being guilty. Especially well done to Jobe because it was disgraceful the amount of abuse he's copped over the last few years. Can't wait to hear him speak this afternoon

So I had a 4D scan for my first-born (who is a boy ;)) at 1:30pm. ******* brilliant seeing your child in detail like that.

Then I come outside and see the messages on here at 2pm. GET THE * IN!!!!!

How many hours like that does one experience in life? However many, not enough is the correct answer! WOW.

Guy is a flog of the highest order. I wouldn't wish this past two years on any football supporter.....except him.
So, so many people on the HTB have invested hours and hours into this... and now they await in a huddle for ASADA to possibly raise an appeal. Pretty please.

Reminds me so much of the 'Save Albert Park' protesters and those trusted Doctors at 'The Ponds Institute'.

So I had a 4D scan for my first-born (who is a boy ;)) at 1:30pm. ******* brilliant seeing your child in detail like that.

Then I come outside and see the messages on here at 2pm. GET THE **** IN!!!!!

How many hours like that does one experience in life? However many, not enough is the correct answer! WOW.

Congrats. My wife said for the 4D scans for both our kids my face was one of absolute amazement, she hasn't seen it before or since.

You need to bottle that all-too-short period of your life.

Where are these being shown? TV? AFL App?
The AFL App was pulled quicker than a Mick Molloy TV show, such was the shock that the verdict went our way.

They had invested so much into the guilty verdict, that they ran out of things to say when it was found that EFC was not guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then I come outside and see the messages on here at 2pm. GET THE **** IN!!!!!

Please call him James.
PLEASE.

So I had a 4D scan for my first-born (who is a boy ;)) at 1:30pm.
fB0bzTY.jpg

I'm surprised Robbo's not passed out in a gutter somewhere right now to be perfectly honest
I'd say it was written in advance - he probably is passed out in a gutter somewhere.

Absolutely agree. Right now transparency is the only way this will ever be completely resolved and supporters minds put at ease that the correct decision was made.

Unfortunately I don't think this will ever happen

The problem the AFL have is they cannot hand back the 2013 finals. And too many egos involved to admit they were wrong in assuming guilt. First it was AOD9604 for 12 months...then TB4 for another 12 months...players cleared on both.

As Hird, Little and others stated the penalties imposed in 2013 were the biggest penalties in AFL history and associated with cheating. No cheating has been found to have occurred. Sure there were governance issues as there were at other clubs. It should only have ever been a fine in 2013 until they conclusively knew whether cheating occurred or not. The AFL put the cart before the horse making assumptions. It's never a good idea to assume - and these guys (AFL) get paid millions. They even paid Vlad a bonus to leave...what a farcical joke.

We can extrapolate from this that James Hird would have survived:

The Night of the Long Knives
Watergate
Deepwater Horizon
Nepalese Royal Massacre
Profumo affair
The Viking Invasion
The Norman Invasion
The Trade Federation Invasion
The Anarchy
The Sony Hack
The plague
and Hansen

all at once

I will always argue for the pragmatic course but hot damn. In this industry he has become quite unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back