EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that isn't all you've got to say.
You haven't been this shy before.
Might I suggest a simple admission that you got it horribly wrong, and should have had more tolerance for Essendon supporters' views, which have now been upheld by an AFL tribunal
Hah! What?

I've been saying for 2 years that I think Essendon doped but that I'm not confident that they'd get found guilty.

Nothing has changed, and "insufficient evidence" is not exactly an open and shut case of innocence to me.

I'm shocked - any respect I had left for the afl and it's integrity department has now gone out the window.
So tell me once more, what was it that the EFC self reported on
While my opinion is worthless, I will always think of the essendon football club as cheats - no amount of media spin will change that
Wow you are actually fuming.

You want to punch us right now, you want to punch us in the face.

I'm shocked - any respect I had left for the afl and it's integrity department has now gone out the window.
While my opinion is worthless, I will always think of the essendon football club as cheats - no amount of media spin will change that
That's what they are, they are cheats. The cheating club. And they got away with it.

two words for you:

NOT GUILTY

Again, you're happy for doctors to inject people with unknown substances and keep no record of it. This is what you're gloating over. I accept the umpire's call but for people to actively cheer for their players to be jabbed with unknown substances... if that happened to me I'd want the doctor deregistered and jailed.

Sorry mate but what the majority of people think means absolutely nothing. An independent tribunal was presented with the evidence and found us to be not guilty. It's that simple. We are not drug cheats and the moaning of a few opposition supporters won't change that
If that is acceptable to you I despair for the future of your club and maybe the AFL.

It doesn't sound like any lesson has been learned at all.

ASADA_zpsrpoowivj.jpg

where does it say that mate? Can you find that for me?
'Insufficient evidence' does NOT equate to innocence! It merely means that there wasn't enough evidence to prove your guilt. Convenient that most of the records of the players supplementation intake was never retained.

One way or another your club is tainted whether you like it or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I do have a problem with Australia's justice system.. The same system that allows rapist to walk free and rape and murder again.

All today showed was that if u work the law right and hide evidence you will walk free
Learn the difference between a tribunal and the Australian Justice system. If this was in the justice system it would not have got to court

It would be smart not to call Essendon cheats, AFL are obviously fine with the use PED's in the sport no doubt most if not all clubs have been using them for decades as long as the players are on the park no one cares.

Look at the silence with all clubs they are saying nothing doesnt that tell you something?

But you are correct AFL is a complete ******* piece of s**t of an organisation money over everything, before some smart ass comes in here saying they need to make money it's not about making money its how far they will go to make that extra bux.

This sport is basically WWE, ******* FAKE.

Does this mean a certain Essendon supporter is waiting in the Windy Hill grandstand for a handjob from other blokes?

lol @ not guilty in the thread title :D

the players serving no suspension, the club paying a big fine and losing some draft picks, and the ******* coaches serving suspensions and getting the sack... the whole things seems perfectly just to me. the culpability is with the club and coaches, and they have been penalised.

i hope all the essendon supporters are going to pucker up and kiss the asses at AFL house because they have effectively shielded the players, and of the course the blowtorch now falls on the AFL to sort this out. the regulatory and government pressure will all be directed to AFL house and not to the club.

but there are few agencies in the country as adept at political games as das glorious leaders.

I dont think WADA or ASADA care too much about costs.

It does look like the tribunal failed to take into account attempted use, and only covered actual use. Based on the summary released today.

Will need to see the exact reasons for the decision in detail.

Surely they didn't fail to consider something so blatant.

They weren't being prosecuted for attempted use Malifice. They were being prosecuted for use.

We have a lot of built up frustration and some users are probably taking it out on the wrong people.

Trust me mate you have no idea what it's been like for the last couple of years and the s**t we have copped.
The main issue seems to be that many supporters think the s**t won't be heaped for many years to come.

Just be prepared for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back