Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't give a rat's arse about Dees fans. The crowing triumphalism on the Essendon* Board is enough to make me spew up.

I've spared myself the sheer irritation of reading anything on the Essendon Board since the verdict. I am sure they are making wildly outrageous comparisons of Hird to Nelson Mandela.

But i do believe eventually the truth will cone out and even if not punished via sanctions/suspensions Hird will be forever tainted as a ruthless drug cheat who had scant regard for the laws of the game (much like Lance Armstrong was eventually exposed)

If Dank actually makes a dollar from a tell all book or tv interview as to what actually went on there (and I suspect some media grub outlet will pay him for his side of the story) I will spew up.

Hard to argue with that TGR.
Will still follow my footy club and show up on Thursday night, but this is a joke. Dank admitted he gave the players TB4. How much more comfortably satisfied can you be.
Because he said it in an interview with the media and later recanted that statement. Throws everything up in the air!

Hird(Turd) is gonna get booed so badly on the weekend.
I would love it if he got showered in syringes (without the sharps... well maybe with a couple of sharps left on) at the game... but I suspect that the AFL will be looking for s**t like that and will confiscate them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok enough essendon and asada crap! The new CEO and the rest of the carlton staff have done their job getting us up and about for the season. I'm very pumped for this Thursday and confident in what the boys will dish up! I have a good feeling we won't see the old mentally weak carlton that has been popping up every now and then since 2002! Everything looks like this club is build in the right direction. At the end of last season I didn't care when 2015 was going to start, now I'm excited about the season ahead! Hope it's a big final year for Juddy. No premiership this year but some big wins and a lot of excitement to come. Com'on baggers 2 sleeps to go!!!!!!!

Q Folks, is there any game this round you can say with 100 percent certainly who will win ?

Possibly the Gold Coast Suns and perhaps Sydney (although a fired up exonerated Essendon are a bit of an unknown quantity) but basically the entire round is comprised of genuine 50/50 contests.

Happy to get a score of 5 in my tipping comps, we have an absolute rip snorter opening round coming up, actually getting really excited now, despite my disdain for Essendon/the AFL right now.

Bring on tomorrow night.

Q Folks, is there any game this round you can say with 100 percent certainly who will win ?

Possibly the Gold Coast Suns and perhaps Sydney (although a fired up exonerated Essendon are a bit of an unknown quantity) but basically the entire round is comprised of genuine 50/50 contests.

Happy to get a score of 5 in my tipping comps, we have an absolute rip snorter opening round coming up, actually getting really excited now, despite my disdain for Essendon/the AFL right now.

Bring on tomorrow night.
Sydney

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/th...the-footy-chicks/story-e6frf7jo-1227288778503

BUDDY Franklin’s fiancee Jesinta Campbell has revealed the seedy tactics some women use to attract the attention of football players in nightclubs.

The 23-year-old model was participating in a broad-ranging discussion with Sex Discrimination Commissioner Elizabeth Broderick and Australian Women’s Weekly editor Helen McCabe about domestic violence when she was asked if she was alarmed by the kind of behaviour she had seen from footballers interacting with female fans.

Lance might be a gentleman now Jesinta, but you should ask him about the 100 women in 100 days when he was still living in Melbourne.
Suspect you'd change your tune pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back