No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened there?
Said he knew Melksham was on drugs because his arms were bigger than the previous season.

Still the most disgraceful comment and he'll get away with it. Healy can forever go * himself.

Even Caro thinks ASADA won't appeal.

If ASADA is being run as even a semi-professional organisation it will have to present a case for an appeal to stake holders who will make the ultimate decision.

In practice you can't really just appeal factual findings, it is incredibly difficult as an appellate jurisdiction will often leave factual findings to the decision maker(s) who had the benefit of hearing all of the evidence.

Lets face it, ASADA's case is as weak as we know it is. They wont appeal.

If ASADA is being run as even a semi-professional organisation it will have to present a case for an appeal to stake holders who will make the ultimate decision.

In practice you can't really just appeal factual findings, it is incredibly difficult as an appellate jurisdiction will often leave factual findings to the decision maker(s) who had the benefit of hearing all of the evidence.

Lets face it, ASADA's case is as weak as we know it is. They wont appeal.
Exactly right. If they were to appeal they would need to show some more evidence and some solid facts, of which they have none. I doubt they ever have.

Said he knew Melksham was on drugs because his arms were bigger than the previous season.

Still the most disgraceful comment and he'll get away with it. Healy can forever go **** himself.
More like hit the weight sessions hard. What a w***er! I didnt hear anything about that at the time.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm fairly sure we might close this thread just before the ball is bounced on Saturday.

This has been a dreadful chapter of our football club, and, assuming ASADA don't appeal tomorrow, then we're at the very end of it.

Football is now our priority.

If you want to start saying your goodbyes to this 2000+ page, 50,000+ post behemoth, then I recommend you start doing it now.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone ought to tell ASADA that it doesn't have jurisdiction over the morality of using a syringe to put a substance into a human body.

So ******* sick of hearing about injections. It's ******* irrelevant.

The most ******* annoyed I've been throughout this whole saga is listening to the drivel about injecting post the not guilty ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back